12- Crushed

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Flashback

The men were all buzzed at Yoongi's bachelor's party... except Yoongi... well he was playing it safe... He had to avoid all the D's before marriage, he didn't want to end up Drunk, Drugged, Divorced, or Dumped before he could even marry the love of his life...

"Jungkookahh!!"

Jimin yelled so loudly that the whole bar looked over to their table... They were too drunk to be embarrassed... but Jungkook was sitting right next to Jimin... 

"What is it Hyung.... Why are you yelling..."

"I'm missing Y/N....Waeee.... Why couldn't I get her with me... Why is Hyung like this..."

Yoongi scoffed at Jimin complaining...

"Do you know what a bachelor's party is?... its in the name... only if you weren't too drunk to understand..."

Jimin pouted as he missed Y/Ns company... and was bored as fuck...

He remembered how he and Y/N would go dirty dancing on the dance floor... It was no fun sitting in one place and drinking when the music was so good... so he suggested....

"Ah.. Jungkookah... should we dance?"

Jungkook wasn't that drunk but he blushed and nodded... Jimin wasted no time in offering his hand to Jungkook as he roughly pulled the boy closer to him...

"Hyung... this is too close ..."The boy was feeling feverish under the tight grip of the older man, he had a crush on this man for a long time... even though the man was taken by someone he couldn't stop loving him.... he was working on his feelings, but this was only gonna cause more damage....

"Yahh its alright... just sway with me..."

"I don't dance hyung..."

Jungkook's body was too frozen to be able to dance... and in front of a professional dancer, it was hard to even pretend to...

"Come on put your arm around my waist Kook... I'll teach you some moves for your girlfriend.... So you will finally stop hitting on mine...."

"I didn't start so I could stop"

Jungkook chuckled but got a flick on his forehead ... he just loved teasing the elder... it gave him butterflies to see him so mad at him but at the same time it broke his heart that he was mad at him for the girl he was in love with...

 it gave him butterflies to see him so mad at him but at the same time it broke his heart that he was mad at him for the girl he was in love with

Jungkook had been honest with Y/N... and she understood his feelings... She was never jealous because she was aware Jimin was straight and she knew at some point Jungkook would have to move on... and this only made their friendship stronger...