10- Another Drunk Tale

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

He walked in slowly, not to scare her off.. taking a deep breath as he saw her sitting on the kitchen counter in her lingerie... she had gotten rid of the frock as she sat there...with a glass in her hands filled with a golden brown liquid.... she took another sip when she saw a figure walking towards her...

Jimin almost cried in relief seeing you there all fine...

"Y/N... thank god you are alright--"

"Oh look who is here... I was wondering if I was gonna see you tonight"

She cut him off... throwing a sarcastic comment, giggling afterward...

"Y/N... listen to me... wait are you drunk--"

Jimin finally noticed what she was doing... his eyes widened as he realised she was only in her lacy undergarments... drinking whiskey from a fine glass....

 drinking whiskey from a fine glass

"Get some sleep Jimin... I'm in no mood to talk "

She spat as she sipped on her drink not interested in his bullshit, not even sparing him a glance... but he had more to say... a few minutes ago he was so worried... he was searching for her frantically... and here she was making fun of him, not giving a shit about him...

"You have any idea how fucking worried I was? Huh?"

She simply scoffed taking another sip... when he moved closer to get her attention, holding her arm, making her look at her...

"Don't ever touch me again, Park Jimin..."

Jimin's heart clenched at her words... when he spoke again

"I was so worried--"

"Oh no no no no... you weren't worried Jimin... you left your pregnant girlfriend at home for a fuck!... so don't give me that shit! "

"Y/N!!"

"AM I WRONG?"

She raised her voice at him... 

"No... but you are fucking drunk..."

Jimin breathed out as he realised she was a little buzzed... she got down from the counter, he immediately came in to support her but she wouldn't let him... seeing her drunk and almost naked, it was hard for him to not check her out... he scanned her body, so exposed, so sexy , he couldn't help but feel excited, he hadn't seen her like that for a month... 

His dirty thoughts came to a stop when she spoke again...

"You are a man-slut, even tonight your eyes were on other women... I can't believe I fell for someone like you... especially when everyone warned me enough times... "

Jimin bit his lips as he knew he was wrong, so he had to stop himself from back answering... he deserved a verbal beating so he stood there... and let her continue