11- Dream like

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

It was a bright morning, the sunshine forced her eyes to flutter open as she fought hard to get out of the couch but the heavy arm around her waist wouldn't let her move even an inch....

"Jimin?... wake up... "

She pecked his lips... trying to wake him up... she caressed the man's cheeks who slept so peacefully after weeks... she was aware he was working too hard at the dancing studio for his upcoming performance, and them not talking wasn't helping his stress...

"Yesterday seems like a dream... pinch me..."

Jimin woke up talking to himself, he noticed both of them were naked on the couch as he recalled what happened between them last night... Y/N did him the honours as she pinched his pink cheeks

"Oww... not that hard...."

She pecked his lips again... getting up from the couch and walking away... Jimin made sure he got a good look of her naked body which he was hard to come by these days...

"Stop staring, Jimin... "

"You are mine I'll stare when I want... wherever I want..."

"Maybe you can do more that staring... help me clean up... "

He followed her immediately as she rushed to the bathtub filling it with warm water as she stepped in... a moment or two later Jimin joined her as well.... he gently pulled her closer... making sure she was comfortable... he gently massaged her back... thinking of a question in his mind...

"S-so does this mean we are good?"

Jimin asked softly to receive a no from Y/N... his lips turned to a pout when he saw her head shake... 

"No... I still need to get a hickey from Jungkook"

"Yah yah yah... get that thought out of your head... I was drunk when I got a hickey—"

"I'll drink a lot too then... like yesterday...."

He squeezed her ass as warning under the water as she burst out giggling....

"You are so cute when you are jealous.... "

"Cute?.. It's not funny Y/N... Jungkook is so scary.... He keeps threatening me that he will take you away from me... you should stay away from him..."

She began laughing loudly... so much so that her throat had dried out and she began coughing....

"What's funny?"

"Nothing... it's alright... story for some other day... "

Jimin scratched his neck at the incomplete information... leaving the thought aside and laughed along with her....

Things were getting back to normal but Jungkook was still in picture... being in the same work place they were still extremely close to each other... and Jimin really wanted to put an end to this... at least set boundaries with Jungkook.

This one evening Y/N was staying over at Gina's house so he decided to gatecrash his favourite yet loathed friend...

He knocked at his door to find Jungkook shirtless again... with a towel wrapped around his waist...

"Dude why are you always naked"

Jungkook rolled his eyes

"Its my fucking house hyung,... and Y/N is not at my house..."

He cleared it before he was asked about it... it had become such a routine... even Jungkook was tired...

"Why do you think I'm here for her...?"