8- What Men Need

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jimin's eyes traveled to Gina, her baby bump was being caressed by Y/N... a smile crept up his face instantly as he saw Y/N talking to Gina's growing belly as if she was communicating with the baby in the womb...

"So what are you gonna do about this Y/N situation... why don't you just break up... I'm sure you aren't getting any sex... and that's like 99% of your personality"

Jimin frowned at those words

"I'm not with her for sex..."

Yoongi rolled his eyes not believing the younger,...

"If you say so ..."

"Hey... I really do love her... "

"Calm down... you were the one who told us you were in it for her body..."

"Hyung... that was long back...  we were kids back then... I have changed...."

"Hmm I guess so... you have a bit..."

Yoongi said a little unsure... now their eyes travelled to the younger man who came walking with two bouquets in his hand... one he handed to Gina and the other to Y/N... Jimin cursed under his breath

 Jimin cursed under his breath

"Fuck why is he here... what does he think he is doing giving my girlfriend flowers..."

"Well why are you complaining... it's not like you give her anything... "

"Well for starters she doesn't even like flowers–"

His explanation got cut off when Y/N did her tiny jump as she smelled the flowers , happiness all over her face

"Kookie.... you remembered?...I just love these lilies...."

"Of course, how can I forget... its my birth flower too..."

She said as she hugged Jungkook and he hugged her back... the difference was... Jungkook smirked as he noticed Jimin staring at them so he held her tighter in his arms... 

"That's fucking it..."

Yoongi held Jimin down stopping him from doing anything stupid as Jungkook quickly smiled coyly at her, pecking her forehead which even caught Yoongi by surprise... but Y/N took it as a platonic kiss

"What the fuck is this kid doing... "

Their eyes widened as Jungkook walked closer to them... fearlessly... as usual...

"Congratulations on the baby Yoongi Hyung..."

He hugged Yoongi and Yoongi smiled but Jimin was straight to the point

"What the fuck was that?"

"I was Congratulating Hyung because having babies makes real men genuinely happy?"

Jungkook chuckled with an innocent smile but Jimin was fuming with anger....

"Stop it you two... not at my party... Gina is gonna flip out... and I will kill you both with my hand"

"Woah woah..., I'm just kidding Jimin hyung... come on now... you both should go... Y/N and Gina Noona's sunbae is coming over... so behave and be polite... she can be weird..."

Jungkook announced... while Jimin and Yoongi nodded as they proceeded with smiles on their faces, the woman in front of them was wearing a short dress, she seemed quite bold with the dress and make up she chose for a baby shower...

"Ah sunbae-nim this is my boyfriend  Park Jimin... Jimin-ah this is sunbae.... Ms.Hwang ..."

Jimin did a quick bow as his eyes met hers... a smirk on the woman's face as he saw who the boy was... Jimin's smile dropped as he saw her, instantly remembering the woman who gave him an ugly hickey a few weeks back...

"Oh nice to meet you Jimin-shi, Wow...your boyfriend is really so charming Y/N ... and Gina yours too"

She complimented, Y/N fake giggled but she was surely weirded out by the way this woman shook her boyfriend's hand... as if she was rubbing her scent on the man....

Yoongi thought hard not being able to recall where he had seen this woman before but the look of horror on Jimin's face cleared all doubts... she was at the same bar with them and she was the one who was throwing himself at Jimin from start....

Gina spoke too tired of attending the guests... her feet hurting from carrying all the weight around...

"Yoongi... I'm going to sit aside for a while... I'm tired..."

Yoongi nodded as he supported her to a more comfortable seating while the woman spoke

"Say, Y/N would you be okay if I stole your boyfriend for a dance?"

Y/N forced a smile as Jimin looked at her in disappointment...

"Hmm Y/N doesn't know, does she?..."

The woman closed in to him, getting closer to the man's ear as she whispered, making him uncomfortable...

"Its none of your business..."

Jimin spat angrily, not interested in this woman whatsoever...

"Come on, we are just dancing... do you want me to kiss you like we did the other day..."

"Look lady that day was a mistake... I was drunk–"

"That's what all men say... but the truth... well... we know what you crave for... some thrill ... something exciting... not some boring mundane life... hmm?"

She pulled Jimin closer, her hands touching Jimin all over but he gently separated himself from her.... His face had turned red because of the anger that burnt within him... he looked around, trying to search for Y/N but he couldn't find her...

He searched all over for her ... but she was not there...

"Gina did you see Y/N?..."

"Jungkook and her left a few minutes back... she looked like she was in a hurry"

Jimin ran out with the speed of light, how far could they have gone, he wasn't dancing with that woman for that long... it had only been few minutes...

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•