1- Like Crazy

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The party was blowing everyone's mind off, quite literally, the throbbing pain in their heads as they broke the dance floor with their random but fun moves...

Her hands traced his neck as he lazily pulled her closer by her waist... she was like a hyena, making use of an opportunity like this... seducing a man that was overly attractive and was outshining all the men in the room

"Let it all go baby... "

She whispered in his ears as he brought his drunken self to kiss her lips... before the man could have any second thoughts she pulled him closer into the kiss...

 before the man could have any second thoughts she pulled him closer into the kiss

A moment of bliss, when he actually realised what he was doing... her hands were palming the growing bulge in his pants shamelessly, while her lips worked on his jawline trailing wet kisses down to his neck, she was an experienced kisser... she knew what she was doing

He was getting impatient, breathless... she had turned him on to an extent that there was no going back, he needed a release, he wanted to be inside her, exploring her wet holes, when a sweet voice echoed in his subconscious...

"Jimin!... Put me down.... Baby... pleasee... or no kisses for you ..."

He sobered up a little on an innocent thought, pushing the stranger away from his body, suddenly the smoke and the intoxicated environment bothered him... his face scrunched up in disgust as he realised what he was doing...

"Why are you stopping me daddy... you need this... do you wanna take this home?"

The girl in the front asked him in a frustrated tone, seeing a man pull away from her charms sure hurt her pride.... and she wanted him back on his lips right now....

He looked shook, he looked around for a bit, pushing his sweaty hair back as realization slowly set in... he took steps away from the dance floor searching for his friends... where are they... why did they ditch him with that woman...

He quickly reached out for his phone to call the people he came here with only to see the number of missed calls....

5 missed calls Baby

3 missed call Yoongi

2 missed calls Joonie

2 missed calls Kookie

He swiped up, ignoring all the missed calls... except one, the one person... who he could count on to get him out of this situation... his head was spinning, he felt slightly nauseated with the mixture of things he had randomly chugged an hour ago... its never good to mix your liquor... 

"Hyung,.. I... I think I ... fu...fucked up"

That was all that came out his mouth... the voice on the other end panicked hearing Jimin's unstable tone...

"What?... What's that noise?...Are you still at the club?.. Shit... stay right there I'll come and get you"

The worried voice replied... on the other side as Jimin made his way to the restrooms... he stumbled his way through his hand immediately covering his mouth as the foul stench only made his stomach feel more at unrest...

He made his way to the sinks, turning the tap on , and splashing the water on his face to bring himself back into his senses... he patted his cheeks trying to slap some sense in himself as a sob left his mouth.... He hadn't noticed but his eyes teared up... and he felt disgusted with what he was doing few seconds back... only thankful he hadn't let that woman take things further

He touched his swollen lips that seem to hurt a little due to the kissing, his eyes travelled to his clothes that were so shabby,  he tried to fix the creases that had appeared on the shirt... he tried to straighten it out... buttoning it properly trying to make himself neat... as he buttoned his shirt , his eyes fell on an obvious purple mark on his neck...

"Fuck .. no ....no... no... this can't be..."

He splashed water frantically hoping it was just a lipstick mark that he could clean with water , but the mark was absolute, a purple stain on his pale, clean skin

He quickly fiddled with the collar button... his hands clearly shaking in fear as he fixed himself up... trying to hide the filthy mark that tainted his skin but it was still visible... 

He took a moment to take a breather to check himself out in the mirror as the vibrations from his phone made his heart jump... 

He checked the caller Id... his eyes getting tearing once more... he placed a palm on his mouth trying his best not to break down in a cry...

Baby calling

He gulped,  his shaky hands put his phone on silent... he sat down there not caring where he was, clean unclean didn't matter at the moment, this is not how the night was supposed to end... 

How could he have been so careless?  Sure he was upset but this was no way to handle the situation....

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•