25

Dr. Marsh's office building

"Before we start the clock I just want to tell you I think you are so strong for being able to go through so many things and still be able to fight for what you want." Dr Marsh said as she pushed up her large oval glasses.

"Thanks Dr. Marsh but honestly I don't think it's anything special people go through worse and fight just as hard so-" Fay was cut off as she kissed her teeth.

"Boy what have I told you about that. Don't put your journey down just cause other have it a bit worse. Bad is bad and Rough is Rough. Now let's start" she hit the clock and we started talking

.............

About 2 hours later we finished up and she said something that made me think ' why people always trynna screw me over?'

'Imma start killing people cause I'm tired of this." I said as I hopped into my car letting go of a sigh.

"Time to go eat some food!!!"

I connected to the aux,picked a nice calm song and went about my day.

J.C POV 

I walked into Erys house and i immediately heard Kayden yelling.

He better be yelling at one of his hoes and not my baby cause we will fight today. i open the door and see kayden raising hand.

" I THINK THE FUCK NOT." i yelled startling kayden and Erys.

I moved closer to erys pushing him behind me and pushing Kayden back. Can't stand this man bruh he make me wanna chop him up and feed him to the sharks.

"Who the fuck let you in here?.... Wait nah for real how did you get in here?" kayden said as started to scrunch his face in confusion.

" That doesn't matter, i know you not about to touch my nigga." i said deadpanning his ugly gorilla ass with his weird premature baby hands.

"Boy before this was your nigga this was my hardheaded ass brother"kayden said sideyeing Erys .

"Stop looking at him herpes infected negro." i swear imma buss his kneecaps in one day. 

"Go get tested before you even think about breathing his way"

"Don't talk to me like that before  i rock yo shit" he tried to flinch me but he dont scare anyone but his damn self when he looks in the mirror. 

"Yea yea yea get out.There the door" I said as I pointed to the door.

He mugged me but still left anyways. I lock the door and immediately turn to Erys.

"Are you okay? Did he hit you?" I asked looking at his face and body to make sure he was okay.

"No"

"Why are y'all fighting?"

"Because he wants me to go with him to see Damien." Erys said as his eyes started to gloss over.

Oh fuck no I thought to myself. I should have just killed him when I had the chance but Erys wanna talk about some ' you'll go to jail' he know damn well I won't be going into that place no time soon.

"You not going. Plain and simple. If he gets mad let him stay mad cause he don't even watch you and make sure your okay." I expressed shrugging my shoulders.

He stayed quiet. I know he probably bout to cry. My poor baby.

"I'll be right back"I said placing a kiss on his forehead.

I get off the bed and go straight to the living room where Kayden usually is at.

" Kayden you don't know me very well but I'm about to teach you. Don't try take him there again or I'm gonna shoot you and if keep talking to him crazy imma feed you your dick. Got it?" I said taking a step closer to him each time soon backing him into the corner of the couch.