22

ERYS POV/9:30

I ran to straight to the bathroom immediately throwing up as soon as I made it to the toilet.

My head hurts. I took my medicine but it's taking forever to work.

I want to call him but I think he is tired of me always calling at any minor inconvenience but right now...

I really want him.

I don't think I'll be going to school today.

I let out a sigh and laid against the wall giving up on trying to calm my shaking nerves.

J.C'S POV

"Where the hell is he?" I grumbled lowly.

Erys hasn't been to the last five period and he hasn't texted me either. If he just at home chillin imma fuck him up.

As soon as the bell rings for lunch I just leave the school cause I'm sure he need me more that these teachers.

After maybe a 15-20 minute drive I finally make it to his house. I knocked three times and no one answered. I'd call Kayden but I don't mess with him like that cause he let alot of shit happened that shouldn't have.

At this point in done knocking so I go down the the clerk and ask him for the spare key.(He's here all the time and Kayden left one down there for him)

When I got inside the house it was so quiet I could hear a pin drop. Usually it's rowdy but I guess Kayden went to work.

I peeked into Erys room to see him wrapped up in his cover laying on his stomach.

"So you just here chillin? You don't see me calling your phone?" I asked leaning against his door frame

Erys jumped up almost falling off the bed and looked at J.c

"What the hell? You scared the shit out of me."Erys said as he swiped his hands down his face .

"Well you weren't answering my calls or text so you scared me more" I out my bookbag in the corner by the door and hopped on the bed.

"Well I had a hectic night and didn't want to bother you so" he turned over and covered himself in the covers all the way.

This boy about to piss me off."How many times do I have to tell you that it doesn't matter the time or place our not bothering me. I don't even do anything so you definitely not bothering me so."

"Ok." Is all Erys said as he got off the bed and walked away

Omniscient POV

Tears gathered in Erys eyes as he went to the kitchen to get his chocolate cake. He does like J.c he just doesn't get why J.c likes him.

He's not a social butterfly, he's quiet and they don't have alot in common yet J.C like me. One time I asked him if it was just cause the sex was good. He got mad and didn't talk to me for the rest of the day. When he did he was like '#1 I'm not even that type of person.#2 I have liked you for 2 years and we didn't do anything like that before so what makes you think it's the sex.'

'I mean honestly I don't why I thought that it's just there's not to much likeable stuff about me.'

The thought of how good the chocolate cake was interrupted his thoughts as his eyes lit up.

'I should make J.C try this.' he thought to himself as he started walking back upstairs.

When he made it to the room J.C was leaning against the headboard watching Anatomy of a scandal.

ERYS POV

"Want to try some cake" I asked walking back to the bed.

"What flavor is it?"J.C turned his head and snaked his arm around Erys

"Chocolate. It's really good I got it from my neighbor." I got on the bed and sat closer to him.

The two stayed in the room for the rest of the day watching TV and eating cake.

THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE ITS NOT THE MAIN COUPLE BUT I LIKE ERYS AND J.C SO YEAH. ANYWAYS ENJOY 😁

XOXO RIYA 💟