19

PHARAOH POV

"Fay"

That's all I could think about today I have to fly out to Miami to help extend a branch of the restaurant.

I don't want to go though because Fay can go with me.

Why? That's the same question I asked and all he said was he has to work.

Who cares about a job? They are a waste of time he should just stay with me and we could sleep all day and when he gets hungry I would cook for him.

But he said no.

Well I guess I'll see him next week but that shit is depressing.

I wonder what was the point of hiring these people to do things if they still need my help?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"Ugh I'm finally done. Well...might as well go see him" i hopped up grabbed my suitcase and keys. I threw my stuff in the trunk an left.

I don't really have that long to see him  because they called me last minute.

I should have ignored it.

Well anyways. I'm here so I guess it time to stop talking to myself.

FAY POV

"I don't want you to go"I said as I climbed into his arms.

Honestly this is stupid but I'm scared to be left alone because ever since he confronted Chris I feel bad vibes when I'm alone. I don't want to tell Phar because then he won't go on his trip and it sounds important.

It's okay. I think. Actually it is okay I can't fight for myself and I'm going to have to one day so if he want to try to get me he better expect a fight cause that all he'll leave with.

"I know bae but I'll be back before you even realize. I'll call you and text you. If you need anything call me and I'll be back here asap." Phar say as he gently grabbed the sides of Fay's cheeks to kiss his forehead.

"Ok be safe,love you and text me when you land" I hugged him and gave him a kiss before he returned and left as quick as he came.

*A Few Minutes Later*

I'm bored. I thought as I hung off the bed.

"I guess I'm going to work early cause this shit ain't it ugh" I kicked off the bed and started getting ready.

I don't think that I have much work to do today because I have been doing my work in bulk. After that I take long ass nap I think the longest I slept before was 15 hours but I mean I was a borderline insomniac so it doesn't hurt to catch up on some rest.

After I am done showering,eating brushing my teeth and making my hair look acceptable I leave hopefully this week goes by fast.

Of course when I show up at the office today there's hella people. The day when I don't feel like doing anything. Well I mean they better have some crazy issues cause if it over a stupid boy I'll flip because tell me why I was sitting in a session and they were crying over a boy cheating on them after she cheated first like the math wasn't mathing. Anyways they better not be on no bullshit.

Hi guys I'm back lol I don't think I was gone to long this time. Anyways this chapter was short but I will be updating again between tomorrow and the day after with a long chapter. Later 😗