16

Excuse any mistakes 😉
Don't forget to vote and comment

After a while we made it back to Kemani's house and as I expected Alison was so worried.

"Oh my God what happened are you okay? Wait...who did this to you? Just go get some first aid kit"Alison said as she face palmed

I looked at the time and realized I hadn't been back to my hotel since yesterday afternoon I should get some clothes and clean it up.

"I need to get back to my hotel I'll be back phar it was nice to meet you Alison and Kemani"I said as I went to hug Alison and Shaked Kemani's hand.

"Wait why you leaving so quick" pharaoh said with a slight pout

Pharaoh wanted to go back to sleep with Fay in his arms.

"I need to get clothes and clean up I go back home soon remember"the younger said making a Duh face

"Ugh okay but you coming back or not"

"Yes I'll be back give me 2 hours okay. See you soon"

Fay waved goodbye and went to his Lyft

At the hotel~~~~

"Uhh" I let go of a breath as I started to strip and head in the shower.

Im hungry and horny. Should I get some Popeyes? No I want chocolate cake. Hm yes that sounds great once I get out I can ask Pharaoh to make some.

Actually nevermind I don't want to bother him.

I turned off the water and went to my bed I sat down and looked around.

I got up and closed my curtains fully and thought to myself

This might be a bit uncomfortable considering I haven't fucked for a year and a half.(Fay and Chris had sex about 4-5 times because Chris ain't good at what he "Do")

Well here goes nothing.

I pinch my nipples a bit and swirl them around trying to get in that headspace and surprisingly it starts to work.

I start to move my hands across my body downward.

My cold hands against my warmth is like a shock. My body jolts a bit and I start to rub and add finger but honestly I'm not feeling it.

I stop I wish Pharaoh was here but honestly I'm not ready for all that maybe I should a toy instead.

I fall back on the bed and exhale why can I do anything right.

Maybe this is why Chris kept cheating maybe I don't feel good. Maybe I'm loose or not attractive enough.

I start to feel sick because I suddenly remember what Chris said to me

"What do you mean your leaving?Chris said in a whisper yell.

"Exactly what it sounds like I don't have to deal with this you know. I didn't need you before and I don't need you now."I say as I pack my bags

Chris grabbed my hair and dragged me to the bathroom.
"Let me the fuck go" Fay said as he bit Chris's leg and ran as Chris let his hair go.

"What the hell" Chris yelled shocked that he was just BITTEN

Chris runs after Fay and kick him in his side.

"Who will want you huh?" Fay whimpered on the floor as he clutched his rib area

"Your nothing but a freak of nature a slut and you can't even do that right . So where will you go ? Remember you need me because without me your worthlessness" Chris got up and was going to walk away but he decided one more kick couldn't hurt.

That's exactly why he did. Chris kicked Fay one more time and for some reason these did hurt Fay as much as the word Chris just spat so harshly.

Fay sat in bed crying he did his best to not remember the specific memory. The younger had yet to tell his therapist about this memory not only because it was horrible but he felt it was true.

The younger got back out of bed,got dressed and ready to go back to Pharaoh hoping to just push the sadness and disgust he felt against his own self.

He ordered his Lyft took a deep breath and did his best to put in a happy face as he stepped out his hotel room.

~~~~~~~~~~Key and Ali's house

I knocked three times and there was Alison with a baby!

"Wow I'm hii little one,Hi Alison. Where's Pharaoh and Kemani?"

"Kemani is upstairs get Samara binky and formula andddd Pharaoh is in his room" Alison said walking back towards the living room.

"Okay thanks also her name is beautiful"

I knock on phar's door he saids a quick come in but he is just sitting there.

"Are you okay"I asked as he is just looking at me with a expression I once again can't read

"Yeah. Can you come lay down so I can sleep?" Pharaoh said as he start to lay down.

"No"I said way too quick

Pharaoh sits up with damn near lighting speed"why not? I been waiting for you to get back I'm tired as hell" the older said as he was ready to sleep and felt him self getting grumpy.

"Um well you see I can't because I'm not tired and I'm really hot so I don't want you to touch me."Fay said getting tense not wanting to touch Pharaoh or let his gaurd down scared pharaoh will see all the ugly scars.

Fay also ended up thinking it's probably one of those day where he could have a nightmare.

He didn't want Pharaoh to get tired of him or get angry.

"Fay you forreal you want me to play some music and turn the thermostat down" the older said as he could tell Fay was probably lying

"No I think you should sleep and I'll go downstairs and chill with Alison. You know what better yet you go to sleep and I'll go get some food.

"Okay let's go get some food. Gimme some time to get ready" pharaoh said as he left to his bathroom giving Fay no time to argue.

Shit" Fay thought" this isn't what I wanted" he as he twist and turned his body in a mini tantrum.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••the car
The two men get in the car and talk for a bit before thet decided what they want to eat they decided sonic because Fay loves the drinks (yellow_starburst)

"Is it okay if I rest my hand on your thigh" phar ask his eyes on the road.

"Yeah sure" Fay turned up the music

"Pull up, skrr, get in the ride
Left hand is steerin' the other is grippin' your thigh
Light up a spliff and get high
Shawty, you deserve what you've been missin'
Lookin' at you I'm thinkin' he must be trippin'
Play this song for him, tell him, "Just listen"
(Don't- Bryson tiller)

Phar put his hand on Fay's leg moving it in slight up and down motions and gripping his.

Fay can help getting turned on.
He slowly closed his legs a bit tighter hoping Phar wouldn't notice but The older did notice and he thought "who am I to deny you pleasure"he slid his hand up a bit more gripping and massaging a bit more.

Fay prayed for Sonic to pop up before he embarrasses himself....

(HI GUYS SO I'D LIKE TO SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING 😂AND EVEN MORE FOR THE FLASHBACK 😭 I JUST FEEL RHE NEED TO MAKE THIS AS REASONABLE AS POSSIBLE SO 🤷 ALSO DO YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD SPEED THINGS UP SLOW THEM DOWN OR JUST KEEP GOING HOW I AM SO FAR)

BY GUYS RIYA 💟

XOXO 😘