20

4:14

I have this bad feeling.
I called Phar but then when he picked up he seems so tired. I feel like anything can go wrong and yeah maybe I'm jinxing it or whatever but I got my taser,pepper spray and brass knuckles under my pillow.

It's like 4:14 in the morning.

I'm not bout to be like one of those white girls in the movies and go throw myself into danger so I guess I'll wait to see if the feeling bypasses.

5:47

I hear things downstairs.i called the cops but they talking bout everyone is dispatched to a fire at the museum.

What the fuck that go to do with me ? Detroit is so ghetto I need to leave or something maybe move to a white neighborhood I don't know but something. Anyways they should be here soon.

I'm in my closet now because it doesn't have a light in here and I think they wouldn't look in here specifically if it's Chris dumb ass and if he let Dre come I know they probably won't find me.

He better not mess up my house or imma have to beat his ass.

I'm kind of hungry I been up for hours. I don't got time for this shit.

I hear shit flipping and booming I think better move but I want to live so I'm going to have to play it smart.

I wish Pharaoh was here he probably would have shot them all up by now.

Well got to move.

Fay slowly opens the closet door peering into the dark not seeing any figures. He slowly moved down the thin hallway hearing low whisper from downstairs he couldn't tell if it was one or two.

He decided not to take his chances and go the opposite way to get a better look.

When he made it to the other side of the hallway near the kitchen he saw to familiar faces.

Chris and Dre.

Just as he expected. Why are they here though like Dre can't fight and if I tell him I'll kill his dog he will immediately back down.

He love that dog more than himself at this point.

Anyways I think I could take Chris now. I been taking lessons plus I got brass and pepper spray.

OMNI POV(VERY SHORT BUT WILL BE BACK SO)

After figuring out a plan Fay immediately jumps into action. He has his pepper spray in one hand  and his brass knuckles and tasering the other.

He slowly get closer and when he get to the living room he turns off the lights and jumps onto Dre!

He immediately tased the confused man and kicked off of him when he started screaming like a lunatic.

How you running around in your lil gang but can't handle a 250 million voltage taser?

When Chris head that he immediately reacted and started looking for Dre who really wasn't far just on the love seat crying.

I let my knuckles connect to Chris's face before he pull whatever he was reaching for.

As soon as he falls down I get on top of him and just keep hitting him one after another. The anger in me felt like it was all resurfacing.

I left him and he came back to do what? Beat me? No way in hell. The smaller thought to himself

"What the fuck are you doing here Chris? Do you want me to kill you? And Dre I will blow that dogs damn legs off if I ever see your face again so leave!" Fay said with no room for arguing. Even the tone of my voice scared me a bit. Lol

"I had to come get my bitch back. You know. I gave you time so I'm here to take you back."Chris said confidently as though one of his eyes weren't swollen shut .

Chris took this time to flip Fay over and get his hits in. Fay did his best to block them but a few body blows landed and they hurt. Like insanely bad but he knew he had to get up so that's what he tried to do but Chris kept hitting him nonstop.

Fay grabbed his pepper spray and   sprayed untill the blows stopped.

Now Chris was stumbling and screaming. Fay got up,grabbed his injured side and went to the kitchen to get the biggest knife he could find.

He honestly thought the police would be here already but they weren't so it looks like he is going to have to handle it himself.

HEY GUYS I NEED TO THINK OF WHAT TO DO NEXT. ANY SUGGESTIONS ? THANKS FOR BEARING WITH ME I DECIDED ILL JUST UPDATE EVERYTIME THE LAST CHAPTER HITS 100 VIEWS 🙂. BYE

XOXO RIYA 💟