12

Sorry for this being late I didn't even realize 😭

OMNISCIENT POV (Still the same day btw)

Fay and Pharaoh stayed still laying under the stars and enjoying each other's company.

Fay was half way asleep on Pharaoh when he realized that he should probably go back to his hotel room.

"Hey maybe we should start getting ready to go"Fay said while getting off Phar's chest.

Fay enjoyed being with Phar even though he only knew him a short time and that scared him.

Everytime Fay talked to Phar he felt butterflies but he can't tell if they are good or bad .

He knew that Phar would probably never hurt him just because of the person he is but Fay just isn't sure.

Fay also didn't want to lose someone great but he also didn't want to feel worthless and go backwards after he worked so hard to get where he is now.

Could it hurt to give Phar a try? Yes it could. Is what Fay thought because his head and heart are at war. Fay feels like he is on cloud nine when he is with Phar but then a little voice in his head is scaring him and telling him that he shouldn't trust anyone anymore and that he should keep it as friendly as possible.

Pharaoh noticed that Fay seemed to be deep in thought but wasn't sure if he should interrupt him so he just watched as the younger twisted his lips to the side while thinking.

Fay let out a sighed and turned to Phar who was just looking at Fay.

Fay quickly turned his head back to the front of him and started picking up the plates, utensils and cups.

After the two cleaned up they made their way to the car.

Pharaoh wanted to know why Fay was thinking so hard but was kind of worried to ask.

He had seen the way Fay reacted to certain questions things and areas. He didn't want to make any bad memories resurface or hurt Fay so he decided that he wouldn't ask till they were in a better place.

A/N: This was short but I haven't updated in a while so here you guys go I'll update again soon ☺️