6

OMNISCIENT POV

Fay fell down after his accidentally bump in with god knows who.

The guy got up and talked in a rough tone.

"Hey my fault.You okay ?"

Fay nodded his head as he hopped up trying to leave quickly.

"Are you sure because your hand is scrapped" ? The mystery man said

"Yea I'm fine"said Fay

"Alright then get home safe and sorry again for making you fall"Pharaoh said as he walked away sighing thinking about the horrible day he had .

PHARAOH'S POV

This is a real deal annoying ass day I swear.

First my sperm donor's hit me up asking for money like we friends and shit .

Then my damn ex came to my crib like we cool. I don't know what is up with everyone thinking we're friends because we're not.

After that i just wanted to go home so I did.

"Ughh"I said as I lied back on my bed contemplating whether to take a shower first or eat

I hop up and walk my ass to the shower because I realized that I was laying in my bed with dirty clothes and that's a no-no(that's is unacceptable)

After a shower I go downstairs and eat the same thing every single day.

I wonder if it sucks more to be alone or if it sucks to know that your alone ?

I sigh knowing that I'll most likely be alone forever .I don't know why it is so hard to just find one for me.

I'm not a bad guy.I don't cheat.I am caring.I am technically everything but everyone I have dated just wanted money or sex never my heart .

I am about to get on my knees and pray for a real one to come into my life because only hoes like Yai come into my life.

Yai is my ex boyfriend .He is a cheater a liar an manipulater .He isn't shit (🙄 talk to em)

I get up from my chair,wash up and clean.It's the only thing that helps to stop thinking unless I eat a edible even though I don't like alcohol or weed nothing like that honestly.

It messes with my headspace.

I prefer to be in my right mind. seen what that shit do to people and I don't want to be like him.

I finished cleaning after a while I don't really got shit to do and I don't want to talk to anyone so I am going to sleeping

Here is the actual finished chapter Also happy birthday to yellow_starburst Have a good time bae 😗🤸❣️🫂

Also do you guys see the titles it spells Fay 😅

Xoxo Riya 😁