8

OMNISCIENT POV

The two men continued to talk after Fay's nap which didn't last long.

They talked about there favorite foods,colors and animals.They talked about family.Fay didn't really have any family his mother went in and out of his life but no matter how much things he went through and how she would abuse him.He always took care of her because he felt an obligation because he "ruined her life ".

Thinking about it kind of made him recoil and change the subject to fun stuff like traveling and shopping.

Pharaoh brought up subjects like the future he asked "where the younger boy want to be in 5 years and what he would like to accomplish" ?

Fay said that " I wanted to get into helping people more and I would love to be a better cook in 5 years." Fay chuckled lightly because he knew he couldn't cook for shit.

"I can teach you if you want that was what I majored with in college"Pharaoh answered with a sense of pride hoping to see the younger boy smile and laugh again.

Pharaoh asked a shocking awkward question " Are you single " but when he asked this it made Fay tense a bit.

Fay answer with a simple "Nope. I'm not really good at them,I guess because I get the bad ones " while peeling and slightly biting his nails.

His vision got cloudy. Fay spent alot of time occupying his self and trying not to think about Chris because whenever he did it would spark his anxiety.

Fay didn't want to be asked why he was about to cry or even cry at all so he got up.

Fay said excuse me to get pass Pharaoh, which Pharaoh let him through even though he was concerned and felt very bad for upsetting the kind boy.

Pharaoh was going to say sorry but as soon as the boy got through he started to speed walk to the bathroom.

When Fay entered the bathroom where he started to cry. Fay felt stupid and annoyed for cry over someone so horrible and evil.

Fay couldn't understand why his mind made him dwell on the past when there was so much good happening in his life.

Fay thought that he was making good progress and maybe he could make a friend quicker than he thought but Chris had a hold on him which made Fay sick to think about it .

Fay knew that it would take time but he already lost so much that he didn't want to lose more blessings in his life because of Chris.

Fay thought to himself about how he will talk to miss marsh when he gets back while sitting on the toilet.
He needed to be more calm when he left the bathroom so he did some of the exercises he had been working on with Miss Marsh.

After 5 minutes, Fay stood up, splashed some water on his face and left the bathroom.Fay took a big deep breath and started walking back to his seat through the train cart.

When Fay arrived back at his seat he turned to Pharaoh and apologized.

Pharaoh said a apology for upsetting the boy .things were a bit tense for a while but Fay broke the ice with some questions .

"Do you like Detroit ? Do you live alone? Are you friendly ?"

Pharaoh answered the questions happily. Phar though that he messed up his chance to know a very kind person .

"I like Detroit it is nice and far from my family, yes I live alone and no I'm not really friendly but I like talking to people sometimes".

As the two recovered from the awkward situation that happened earlier they got to learn more and more about each other.

February 11 2022

It was the end of the train ride and unfortunately the two men would be parting ways.While waiting for everyone to get their overhead luggage Fay was building up the confidence to ask for phar's number.

Pharaoh started to get up and grab there luggage so that's when Fay decided to just spit it out and ask .

"Hey would you mind giving me your number"Fay asked sounding full of confidence for the first time in a while .

"Yeah for sure let me grab our luggage and I will give it to you when we get out of here.

"Alright"Fay said with a smile. Fay wanted to spend more time with Pharaoh he suddenly thought about if phar had a ride.

"Ohh um do you need a ride to your brothers house ?" Fay asked hoping phar would say no.

Phar thought the question through even though phar did he was going to call his brother but he wanted to spend more time with Fay so maybe he should say no he though to himself.

"No,I was planning to call my brother to pick me up.Do you think I could ride with you if that's alright with you?"

Fay's face lit up in excitement and answered quickly. "Well my friends are going to pick me up. I'll ask them if it is okay but they probably haven't left yet so do you want to get something to eat ?"

"Alright sounds like a plan" phar watched the luggage while Fay called his friends .

After a few short minutes Fay turned around and said that his friends were fine with it.

The two made there way out the train station and started looking for a little spot to eat.They eventually seen a IHOP across the street .

The two entered IHOP, ordered their food and continued their conversation until they were done eating and Fay's friends showed up.

Hii guys 😁 hope you enjoy these next few chapters will be nice and chill don't forget to LCV 💟

XOXO RIYA