18

Excuse any mistakes 😉
Don't forget to like and comment

"PHARAOH!!!!"I said with a smile from ear to ear

"Yes baby?"He said turning his face from his phone.

"I don't normally do this but" I paused to look at him through my eyelashes.

"But? What?"

I hopped on the bed and touched his nose with my own

"Can I sang to you? Yeahhh. Yours.Mine.Ours....I COULD DO THIS FOR HOURS"I love bothering him.

To my surprise he stated singing with me lol

"Sit and talk to you for hours,I wanna give you your flower"Phar got up and look like he was trying to dance...I think.

Might as well join him

"And some champagne showers
Order shrimp and lobster towers"  (Phar eating this up lol 💀)

"But it's me that gets devoured!Oooh when you do what you do I'm empowered. You give me a superpower-"

I'm done after that part I don't care.

"How you stop before the best part?" Phar asked me as he arched his eyebrow.

"That was the best part,plus I'm hungry " I said as I jumped back on the bed and laid like a starfish.

"Go eat then"

"Wowwww so you don't want to make me no food after I put in a whole show for you. I see how it is....I guess I'll find a nigga who-"

I got snatched. He was looking at me like I'm crazy mcht

"Don't even think about finishing that sentence"

"Damn it was just a lil jokey joke bro" I'm bout it mess with him (😏)

"Bro? Fay don't play with me. I'll leave you standing right here and you'll be hungry. Don't do it" the older said mugging the smaller who stood between him.

I don't  want to play with him no more.

"Why you had to bring food into this. That's so petty. I guess I'm sorry"

"Mcht boy bye" phar kissed his teeth and turned to go to the bathroom

"Ok ok im sorry bae. I'm just playing around you know a lil jokey joke"

"Yeah as you should now what should we eat for dinner tonight?"

"I don't know. It should be something that can last a bit like pasta or bbq chicken with oven baked Mac and cheese"

"Well let's do the Mac and cheese one cause we always eating pastas"

"That's cause they are so good. They in so much different ways,sizes,shapes and all are made differently for their own reason"

"Why you talking bout it like it's a person or people" the older asked with a raised eyebrow slightly amused.

"Because, why not?"

"But why"

"Why not? Anyways I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so you want to take me?"

"Sure"The darkskin male said moving around to collect the ingredients for the chicken.

"I want to do the Mac and cheese!!"

Time skip to after dinner

"Do you work on Friday this week?" Fay asked as he searched for a movie to watch for the night .

"Yup it's pastry week so we are really busy. Want me to bring you somewhere or did you want to do something together?"

"I wanted to take you somewhere but it's a surprise I'll just take you  next week so you can enjoy it for as long as you want".

"Okk I'll make sure I got that day off" the taller said as he kissed days head and laid down wrapping his legs up with fay's.

About 20 minutes into the pair fell asleep in eachother warm and comfortable embrace.

Hi y'all 🙂I know I been gone and who know I might do it again lmao but I didn't change the story just the dates(they are gone) I also have been doing my best to edit I got this cool app on my computer and yeah bye 🤎

Xoxo Riya 🫂💜