3

Chris pov

I woke up with a headache again this morning I hate fighting with Fay he hit hard as shit.

I look and see that it's already 12 am.So I call Dre to check in on my baby. You know see how he doing .I take my phone and call Dre.

It ring a few times before he pick up the phone his dumbass was probably sleeping .I don't know why I asked him to watch the house .

"Hey bring me to see Fay."

"Damn where's my good morning,my how you doing ,how is everything and everyone" Dre says still in the same place looking at me like a fool

"Dre stop fucking around before I rock your shit "

"Fine w/e man, the fuxk crawled up you ass.Is it cause he beat you up good this time smh"Dre said with a laugh

"Shut yo-"

"Where is the key again"Dre asked looking confused as hell and cutting Chris off

Dre was lifting up the pots and welcome mat before Chris answered

"It is under the lawn chair cushion"I sigh "I don't know why I didn't just send Marc."

"Because you know he don't even work with you anymore. Plus he'll beat ya ass if he see Fay beaten up that's why y'all haven't seen each other in person for like 6 month"Dre said so bluntly

"You make it hard not to slap you nigga"

"So what? If you hit me I swear I'll call Marc and let him beat ya ass again "Dre said menacingly while laughing .

Chris stayed silent.

Dre opened the door and called for Fay a few times before making his way upstairs and calling out for him again.

After checking all the rooms Dre puts the phone down and starts looking everywhere and calling Fay .He even looked under the bed .

"DRE"Chris called feeling that something is obviously off because he could hear the panic in Dre's voice

"I um,I think that Fay is gone "Dre said out of breath after running around and hopping up and down .

"What the fuxk you mean!Find him right now !".Dre grabbed the phone and hung up with a heavy sigh .

Omniscient

Dre locked up the house and tried to think of when he could have left but there was to many times to count. (🤣he was sleeping like half of the time )

Dre started thinking to himself should he really look for Fay ?He had never ran away before so he must really be done so Dre decided not to help Chris.

Chris is gonna have to let another fool do that Dre decided to go Walmart to get some food.

CHRIS POV

"How the fuxk could this happen".I screamed

I need to get to him before he gets to far.Nobody else can have him or we all dying.

I got out my phone and called Dre but it went to voicemail.I called more than 6 times and he didn't pick up he must be ignoring me. imma kill him ....

Omniscient

Chris didn't hear anything from Dre not today or the day after .

Chris was going back to Atlanta . Grandma Phi-phi was getting better and had a new caretaker.

Chris was determined to find Fay he knew that they had a rough relationship but they really did love each other.

At least that's what Dre thought.

What will happen will Dre and Fay see each other again or will Dre finally realized that Fay is gone for good?

Sorry yellow_starburst he got 590 words 😒.

Xoxo Riya . I'm going to be reading this while it is posted so if you see changes that's why.

Also there is a new character 😊