Authors Note

Hey guys I wanna talk about something extremely important because it might affect the plot and writing of this book.

Please pay heed to what I am about to say.

I really appreciate your efforts to keep voting on my book. I know it must take up a lot of trust in me to keep waiting and voting for my book. I am really thankful for all those who do that.

You guys are angels. My angels.

But I'm not having fun.

As simple as that. Tell me one thing, why does a writer post online?

Either to earn money , get fame or simple...get some interaction with their readers.

Now I'm not earning anything from this story, I simply write because I want to see y'all react/ comment.

But hardly anyone comments (not for those who do, I really love you❤️) .

I'm not having fun writing this story because I don't know what kind of scenes you all enjoy and what kind of scenes you all DON'T enjoy. As simple as that.

I'm not aware of what kind of changes you like in the charectors.

Do you all even like the charectors?

Is my hardwork going to waste? Or am I writing just for the sake of it and people don't enjoy enough to actually speak about their opinions?

Now I do understand many people are not comfortable commenting and I tell you right now honey, ITS OKAY!

Completely fine if it makes you uncomfortable to do so. Please I don't want to make y'all feel pressurized to do something.

It's just that I need some sort of opinion on the story, the charectors and what not.

I might seriously stop writing because I'm not having fun.

I don't even know if you guys find the book funny.

I'm constantly running circles thinking this book has lost its charm. Maybe my readers don't like it anymore? Maybe my writing has worsened.

That's all I'd like to say for now.

Have a nice day lovely person, you are loved and beautiful ✨✨💋

Your author,
Kiara.💫