🥀꧁6꧂🥀

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣: 06

🥀

Anaira's Pov

It had been approximately a week, a week since I last conversed with my parents properly.
I didn't think I would be able to say anything logical, I was hurt and I cannot take in any more hurt. I was afraid something or the other was going to make the situation even worse.

I did not want to yell at my parents and I also could not forgive them. Hiding behind the door of my room was the safest option left.

I knew I was worth a lot more to my parents than just a petty deal, but it pained me to think I had been signed away like a contract even before I was born.

Fuck this shit I need some junk food....especially some yummy tasty sweet chocolates.

Nothing is better than chocolates, I just needed something to take my mind off of the stuff going on in my life.

Soo... Chocolates here I come~

I had been craving good pizza for a week now, nothing is better than some good unhealthy food.

Yes till the time I get old I might lose all my teeth and become as ugly as a freaking roach, but who cares? If I already had a fiancee, he gonna marry this ugly ass by hook or by crook.

Sooo why not destroy this body so he doesn't find me appealing for even a bit and then ultimately runs away from our wedding because he could not tolerate my witchy appearance... hmm sounds like a plan.

But wait- why should I destroy my body for some petty hooman? That ugly old chimpanzee can throw himself in a dustbin for all I care, I'm gonna stress eat because I want to!

With a puffed-out chest, I slam my blankets on the bed and storm out of bed only to fall down face flat.

What? I'm in love with the floor, got any problems?

The floor and I have been happily in love since the day I was born, find yourself a lover who falls for you every waking second of the day.

Back to the story, I stood up and I signed and said goodbye to my wife, and searched for my mistress. Chocolates~

Wait a damn minute-I had two chocolates....why is there only ONE?! Who do I need to murder?

No one messes with my chocolates, I can't share them with a five-year-old kid if they ask me to and someone had the freaking audacity to steal from ME?!