🥀꧁7꧂🥀

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣: 07

🥀

Anaira's Pov

After the incident where I was almost kidnapped, I wasn't allowed to go out for a while. Mom had told me to wear a saree today. My already paranoid mind told me I was to meet my so-called fiancee.

I'm not scared, I'm terrified.
I'm so terrified that I didn't even bother looking up Karthik Singh Oberoi just because I was scared it would be someone uglier than a hippo's butt.

I wore what was asked of me- heck Nah. I wore the exact opposite. Like hell I'm going to dress up for a nightmare!

I wore my black leggings and my favorite oversized T-shirt. I made my signature messy bun on top and then simply laid down to begin my daily routine.

"How can you be so so precious?" My eyes must have popped out two huge ass hearts because my friend Nandini looked at me as if I was a naked alien from Mars.

"Dude you're in deeeep shit and this is what you do?"

She exclaimed but I was absolutely in love with what I was looking at, I stood up from the bed and moved to my window shill.

"I dunno what should I do? Runaway from the wedding and leave behind my family to die? Or maybe I should poison the groom and go to jail?" I dragged the 'e' in maybe and huffed looking at the hot male in my phone.

If only I could marry someone young. But alas my life is full of drama.

"Ani!" Mom called me from downstairs.

"Dude shit, she'll ask me to do something" I cried out and moved my lazy butt to go downstairs.

"Yeah mum," I asked her, and yup, I gotta move my lazy arse to go to a grocery store.

Damn it! I huffed and pouted as my mum scolded me for wearing what I was and then pushed me towards the door.

Oh so now I'm safe to go outside huh? Why would she compromise with my dear safety just to get milk?!

I pushed a pebble out of the way and cringed as it hit the dumpster.

Oh. Man.Holy.SHIT!!!

SHIT SHIT NOOOO!

I "accidentally" hit Don. No don isn't a gangster or something... it's a mad dog!