🌺꧁24꧂🌺

Hey guys! Thank you sm for reading the book and voting on it!

Can we get 50 votes on this one too? I promise to release the next chapter when we get 50 votes on this one too!

Love y'all and thank you💞

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣: 24

🌺💫🌺

Third Person Pov 

'Tumhe apna banane ka junoon , sar pe hai kabse hai'

Do not look at Karthik. Wide-eyed I stared outside of the car window in panic. Just why is the world doing this to me?!

'Mujhe aadat bana lo ek buri, kehna yeh tumse hai'

I stealthily moved my head to look at his expressions. He looked calm whereas I was panicking---no not because I regret it, but because now I want to jump his bones even more-

I shook my head and looked around for some water. My perverted side grinned in my head when I saw a bottle on Karthik's side just beside his left leg.

Do NOT and I repeat, Do not act like a pervert!

I shook my head and forgot about the water. I am not going to act like a pervert and then go to jail for it. I am not going to jail for some sex.

'Tumhe apna banane ka junoon kabse hai, sar pe hai'

"BC nahi banana usko apna mujhe!" I opened my eyes to look at Karthik's extremely handsome face when I found him already looking at me in amusement.

"Who are you talking about Meri Jaan?" the corners of his rosy lips rose up in a teasing smirk and what I would do to bite them as I sucked hard on the plumpness of them-

Shut the fuck up woman!!

I saw him open that mouth, his tongue ran along the lines of his teeth sensually and I felt myself squirm. If this is how we play-I am so in.

Since it was Karthik who was driving, I could not take the risk of an accident here in the car but just you wait husband. 

You will wish you hadn't started this.

I leaned down, his eyes followed. I stopped right in front of his thigh, he stiffened and then relaxed when I simply grabbed the small water bottle by his side. I smirked when I saw his adam's apple bobbing up and down.

"It's so hot" I fanned my hands in front of my face pretending to be hot as I moved my blouse in a way my cleavage popped out some more, purposefully heaving a little I moved the bottle to my lips and took a sip.

"Oops," a Chesire grin his way when I mistakenly spilled some water on my chest. I saw his eyes follow along with the small droplet of water that slipped past my lips down to my heaving chest where it got lost in my cleavage.