𝑷 𝑹 𝑶 𝑳 𝑶 𝑼 𝑮 𝑬

Isabelle Persephone Lyanna Malfoy was the perfect, pretty, pure-blooded girl.

Being polite, quiet, doing everything with a shimmer of grace, and looking pretty that is what pops up in your brain hearing the term "pureblood girl" isn't it so?

Admirably, Isabelle was this typical one: intelligent, sharp, clever, poise, and not much talking to be precise...

So, well it wasn't much of a shock to the Malfoy family and Isabelle that she got 6 acceptance letters instead of 1: Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, Mahatakuro, Durmstrang, Castelobruxo, and Ilvermorny, to be specific.

Her parents, Abraxas and Tosia Malfoy wanted her to go to Hogwarts since they also studied there and her twin brother was also going to Hogwarts for the year.

Her twin brother, Lucius Abraxas Malfoy, was utterly a fine example of an extremely spoiled prat. Although they were twins, they were nothing like each other, from their personality to their appearance, everything was far from identical. Sometimes Isabelle thought she was adopted.

 Isabelle was not the one to be overshadowed, never in her life, She was always in the spotlight because she was a pureblooded witch every witch her age wanted to be like. Pureblooded Mothers were jealous of her mother for having a daughter like Isabelle. They envied her, They grew jealous of her, but that didn't stay for too long because everybody started to hate and abhor her when she was placed in the 'so-called disgraceful house of...Gryffindor'.

Well of course, it was not an everyday thing for a Malfoy to be sorted in a house except Slytherin, The Malfoy ancestry was known to raise Slytherin legends but Isabelle had unexpectedly broken the family tradition.

Isabelle never really had a problem with Gryffindor and Muggle-borns at all. Prejudiced, stuck up Pureblooded families thought it was a really 'poised' thing to hate and loathe Muggle-borns and Half-bloods, not to mention Blood traitors. They thought that they were destroying the purity of their bloodlines and rubbish like that. Isabelle always thought of everyone with equal dignity as after all, they all had the ability to perform magic.

Isabelle's first year was gone like a Patronus..

Her Professors were very fond of her, probably because she was quick-witted and really intelligent for a witch her age, She was also advanced in every subject as her mother, Tosia Malfoy wanted her to be on top of everything because, as she said, Malfoys can never lose. She had a governess to teach her since the age of 4, She remarkably knew how to perform Occlumency as well as Legillimency, which many adult witches and wizards could not even wish to perform to this day. She was after all, really a bright witch needless to say.

She had grown to like the house of Gryffindor and made a few friends who she had grown to like, for example, Severus Snape (whom she met on the train and instantly became friends with), Lily Evans (who she also met in the train with Severus and became friends with), Remus lupin (who helped her go through her family issues), James Potter (who always made jokes to make her happy), Peter Pettigrew( who was a timid boy but Isabelle had grown to like him because of his pure nature) and lastly Sirius black who had the exact same case as her but instead of being confused he was happy to break free the black family tradition, Isabelle was confused for being sorted in Gryffindor but little did she knew that deep down, she was so happy and glad that she didn't get sorted into the sly house of Slytherin.

Now, everybody would be surprised and doubtful if they heard it coming from the 'perfect pure blooded girl' from a wealthy Prejudiced family, but nobody even knew her so deeply, nobody even tried to understand her, no one had ever cared. Even her own brother couldn't. Her brother was just a pure blooded prick like every one in Slytherin (except Severus and Andromeda and a few people who she had grown to like) was..

However, there was a traumatising secret that nobody knew except Isabelle..

Nobody knew that the little 11 year old girl who pretended to be perfect and silent, was getting tortured by her father practically every night because she once had let something slip about her father being a 'death eater' in the ministry of magic, after all she was just 6 back then, what did she know about this cruel world?

Although, Abraxas obliviated everybody there, including the minister, he was absolutely outraged by Isabelle and begin torturing Isabelle with one of the most terrifying Unforgivable Curses the world had ever seen , The Cruciatus Curse. It was illegal, yes, but Abraxas being on a high authority in the Ministry not even let the secret slip the slightest.

Of course, her mother, Tosia couldn't say anything because, Well, you know it would be not a thing "Pureblooded wives" do, it would be so ill-mannered to stop your husband from torturing your daughter now wouldn't it be?

Somehow, Isabelle couldn't help but feel more and more powerful after getting tortured by her father every night , it was like her magical powers were getting more and more compelling day by day, more than they were already.

There was one more secret that Isabelle had kept to herself...she was a Metamporphmagi , which meant that she could change her appearance at will. She had ample of times done sneaky things while her appearance was changed. It honestly was a really brilliant magical power from her point of view.

She felt empty and cold everyday while she was in her manor, everyone obviously hated and loathed her there because she was a big disgrace to the name of her family, Isabelle however had grown not to care about their opinion.

In some way , Isabelle knew that going to Hogwarts was not at all the best decision her parents ever made....well after the horrible decision of birthing her in this disgusting world of course.

A/N : Please give honest reviews on the Prologue!! If any grammatical mistake is there let me know! English isn't my first language so I will work on it <3 Also I wrote this prologue when I was really small so please don't cringe ^ <> ^

Aurelia <3