Chapter 10 (Princess Twilight Sparkle- Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Twilight/(Y/N): Celestia!/Tia!

The two of them also flies back down to the castle, as Nightmare Moon's evil laughter is echoing in her surroundings.

Twilight and (Y/N)'s eyes were tearing up, as Twilight says with her voice breaking.

Twilight Sparkle: No... Why would Luna do this? Why now?

She looks to (Y/N) who has tears streaming down her face, she wasn't sobbing, but the look in her eyes is very heartbreaking, her breath was shallow, as her lips were slightly open, as she took deep breaths.

Twilight noticed some frost starts to form at the ground beneath (Y/N), as her tears hit the ground, and also turns into frost.

Twilight pulls (Y/N) closer, not caring the frost is cold to her, as the two of them were crying, but then Celestia stands up weakly, and the wipe their tears, as they smiled in relief

Twilight Sparkle: You're all right. You're all right!

They noticed how Celestia was not even looking to them, and they noticed that she's been acting as though she can't hear them.

(Y/N): Tia?

Princess Celestia: Oh, dear sister. I am sorry, but you have given me no choice but to use these.

She uses her magic to open a secret hatch from the floor, to reveal the five stones, the Elements of Harmony.

Twilight Sparkle: Are those the Elements of Harmony? But that's how they looked in... The past.

(Y/N): This is the night you banished her.

Celestia then flies up to take the first five elements, then lastly the element of magic. She circles the elements around her, as Twilight and (Y/N) cover their eyes from the bright light.

They open their eyes again to see Celestia, flying up again, Nightmare Moon prepares to defend herself with her magic, while Celestia tears up, as she uses the power of the elements to her advantage.

The six elements are now connected to one another, as the sisters magic collided with each other, and Celestia having the upper hand. Nightmare Moon is struggling, as she opens her eyes to see the power of the elements right on front of her.

Nightmare Moon: *screams*Nooooooo!

She was fully banished to the moon, and her face can be seen appearing in it.

...

Twilight and (Y/N) have their eyes turned bright white again, as they blink and have their normal eyes returned. They look to see the Mane 5, Spike, and Zecora staring at them in surprised and concern.

(Y/N): Is something wrong?

Twilight Sparkle: Why are you all looking at us like that?

Applejack: It's just... you two were mumblin' to yourself...