°Volt/Chapa x reader° Revealed

(Hello this was requested by: MCRbigfan hope you enjoy!!!!!)

I have been dating the wonderful angry Volt for over a whole year now. Today was our 1 year anniversary and I was praying she didn't have to work. Shes been working so much lately she doesn't even have time to pass by my house before she goes home. And I miss her I mean who wouldn't when you get to know her. People only see her as angry which she is angry a lot but once she warms up to you and gets to know you shes such a sweetheart- still angry a lot tho.

I set up fairy lights in my room and a movie station with snacks. I had pizza,Ice cream, chips, Chocolate, drinks, and of course and huge blanket and pillows. I waited and waited and waited and waited. At this point I don't think shes gonna come. I still don't give up hope but soon I decide to give In and eat a slice of pizza and start the movie without her. This was Volts favorite movie (movie name).

Soon hours later I heard a knock at my window. It was Volt! I let her in and once she climbed through my window I immediately wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her into a loving kiss. She wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed back for a second before pulling away.

"Oh yeah Wait here!" I said going to my dresser and opening the draw. I took out a beautiful necklace and walked back over. "I know you might never wear it but I would like you to keep it with you at all times especially when your on missions. Its a symbol of our love and a symbol to let you know that I'm there for you and to never give up!" I said hugging her and smiling while giving her the beautiful necklace.

"Thank you babe." She said putting it in her pocket then she took out a box of gum. "Are you trying to say my breath stink?" I asked laughing as she went wide eyes and quickly said. "No no no no no! This is for me your breath smells fine ok this is your surprise aka gift." She said smiling as I tilted my head looking confused. Even my neighbors dog who I was pet sitting tilted its head and barked.

Volt laughed at it and pet him. "Ok so what are you gonna do with bubblegum?" I asked as I picked up the dog. She just smirked and put the gum in her mouth then blew a bubble. "OH MY GOSH!" I said realizing that she is that girl at my school who keeps staring at me. "W-WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?!" I asked. "This us who I am outside of my mask y/n." she said leaning in to kiss me. I kissed back really quick then pulled away.

"S-so Volt goes to my school then that must mean the rest if danger force goes to the school. I bet its that group of people you always hang out with. And that's probably why you all got called out of school because yall needed to get yalls butts checked you guys weren't getting your butts Checked you were fighting crime!" I said excitedly as she smiled and grabbed my waist. "Not quite we weren't fighting crime we thought we were but captain man just called us for a stupid emergency that wasn't an emergency." She said looking down at the dog that looked mind blown.

"So how bout that movie?" I asked as she laughed. "Lets go watch it."

The whole rest of the night was filled with me and Chapa talking, watching the movie, eating snacks, cuddling, and a bunch of other things soon enough she had to leave and gave me a kiss goodbye. I soon flopped on my bed after she left feeling all giddy inside. I soon smiled to myself and went to bed.

{Hope you enjoyed it don't forget to vote and comment have a great day or night bye!}