°Long night° Volt x reader

{Hello}

You say on your bed waiting for Volt to come. Then all of a sudden you see Volt closing your window and her sitting next to you looking angry. "Aw my poor baby what happened today." You said kissing her cheek as she huffed more. "I'm mad because captain man wont let me tell you who I am! I mean I dont want you to not know who the real me is." She said looking down and playing with your hand. You stroked her cheek softly. "Babe I dont care who you are mask or not and I'm sure your boss will come around soon. Hey I know what will cheer you up a cuddle session!" You said tackling Volt and laying on their chest. They wrapped their arms around you and kiss your forehead. "I love you so much y/n you have no idea!" She said closing her eyes and pulling you closer to her. "I love you more you dont even know how much!" You said laughing as you turned on the TV. You both look at each other and slowly moved in closer to kiss but as soon as you did her gumball holder started to beep she ignored it because it was only her boss asking her to pick up some food. You pulled away from the kiss smiling. "Arent you gonna get that?" You asked. "Nah he can ask ShoutOut to get some food for him i'd much rather spend my rime with you." She said leaning in for another kiss. After 12 seconds the gumball holder beeped again and you both groaned annoyed. "Maybe you should go get the food." You said. "No I refuse to!" Said Volt pulling you closer as you laughed. Boy was this gonna be a long night.

______________

Hope you

Enjoyed bye

______________