°I'll help you learn to accept° Chapa x reader

(Hello)

You've always wondered why Chapa aka Volt wanted to date you. I mean they were basically famous and Volt could get anyone they ever wanted. But today you were having one of those days where you would feel weird about your self. Like sometimes you would feel like you were hideous even tho you were beautiful. You just couldn't see it yourself for some reason.

You stood infront of your bedroom mirror. You were just looking at yourself you was wearing a bra and some shorts. And you were about to cry until your door opened. There stood your girlfriend Chapa. You were kinda flustered to have Chapa see you without a shirt so you tried to cover up. But she walked up to you and wrapped her arms around you. "Babe what's wrong why are you crying?" You didnt even realize you actually was crying until she pointed it out you wiped your tears away and laughed. "Uh nothing I just feel so ugly never mind its probably stupid anyways! Why did you even wanna date a girl like me?"  You asked as Chapa sighed and kissed your passionately. "Because I love you ok and your not hideous." Chapa turned you around to face the mirror and got behind you put her arms around your waist. "Look in the mirror I see a kind, loving, most beautiful girl in the world!"

She said turning you back around to kiss you. "And if you cant see that I just have to help you learn how to accept yourself and realize how amazing and beautiful you are baby."  She said wiping your tears from your face. "Wow I love you to Chapa!" You said smiling and hugging her just then Chapa was feeling a bit flustered. "Could you uh maybe put on a shirt now?" She asked as you laughed and put on a hoodie you stole from her.

(Hi guys don't worry I am gonna start working on both the requests I have but i just decided to do a oneshot like this and I will have another oneshot that I'm gonna post and then im gonna do the requested ones bye)