°Midnight Snacks° Chapa x reader

(Hi)

"Hurry up before Ray comes!" You whispered while laughing and running to one of the spare rooms Ray let you stay in. "I'm coming I'm just getting some more chips!" Chapa your girlfriend whispered back as she ran after you to your room. Once you both got in there you locked the door and threw the snacks on your bed which had a mountain of blankets and stuffed animals and pillows.

You soon jumped on your bed after you threw the snacks. "Oh my gosh Ray is gonna be mad we took his snacks!" You said laughing as Chapa jumped on the bed with you. "Yeah but this is revenge for him not letting us have our cuddle date the other day." Chapa said looking angry. You laughed and turned on a movie. "Hmmmm what do you wanna watch babe?" You asked scrolling through a the channels. Chapa shrugged. "I don't know maybe (fav show)?" You smiled and gave Chapa a quick kiss on her cheek.

As you both were watching tv and eating snacks you both heard a loud thud. You both ignored it assuming it was just Ray sleep walking again. Just as you both were about to go to sleep you both heard a scream. You both went down to the base to go check. "Dude Ray what's wrong?" Chapa asked looking annoyed he'd ruined yalls cuddle session again. "MY HAIR MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR! IT WAS ONE OF YOU WAS I KNEW IT I-" Ray fell right when Chapa Zapped him. "Lets go babe-" Chapa said smiling and dragging you to your room.

__________________

Hope you enjoyed

Bye
__________________