°hero gone bad° Villian Volt x hero reader

(Hi this is a request from NotWhylX)

You have been a new hero for danger force for a few months now. You were born with superpowers and used to fight alone. Until danger force told you that Volt had randomly quit on them one day. Right now your patrolling around the area of the park. Because a lot of crime has been happening near there. You were walking around looking for anything suspicious until you heard a voice.

"Well guess they found a replacement for me and my must I say they did a just AWESOME job." Volt said a little aggressively. You jumped in shock and got ready to attack. "So your the one over here committing crimes I suppose? What happened to you Volt?" You said holding up your arm so if she tried anything you would be ready to shoot.

Volt chuckled and clapped walking towards you. "What do you think little miss hero?" Volt said as she kept walking closer. But the closer she got the more you would back away. "Don't make me so this Volt!" You said still backing away. "Do it! You don't have the guts you know why? Cause your just a scared little girl who thinks she's a hero. Ha they really must regret having you on the team huh sweetie?"

Even tho you where hurt by what she said you weren't gonna let your guard down. "Try me." Was all you said before you and Volt began to fight. Volt had quickly shot a lighting bolt at you. You doged and ducked then grabbed Volt by her leg pulling her down to the ground. You tried to freeze her to the ground but she quickly got up and punched you. You shot an Ice shard at her. It hit her in her stomach and she groaned and fell to the ground.

You gasped just now realizing that you really hurt her. The Ice shard was sharp and it hit her stomach for all you know she could be bleeding out! You tried to drown out the sounds of Volts groan but your good heart got the best of you. You bent down and felt volts stomach. "Are yo-" just then you were flipped over and Volt was now on top of you. "Wow your not a bad fighter hm your cool I like you." Volt said leaning down to your face. "Wait what are you-" you were cut off by Volts lips on yours.

You knew it wasn't right but part of you was just saying to kiss back. So you did and it was one of the best decisions of your life. As you kissed back you felt Volt smile against your lips. After 10 seconds you both pulled away panting. "Wow didn't know little miss hero had it in her." You looked away from her angrily. "Shut up!"

____________

Time skip

____________

You danger force and Captain man teleported to the park. Since yall heard there was a crime going down. You just hopped it wasn't Volt. Because as for the last few days you had been sneaking around with her to makeout, cuddle, eat, or just to talk about your feelings. You hopped and hopped but as you hopped you heard Volt's Voice. "Oh wow hello danger force." She looked you up and down. "(Hero name.)" You couldn't help but feel kinda angry was she trying to blow your cover?! "AWOL teleport to Volt and take her to jail where she belongs." Said ShoutOut not even wanting to deal with Volt as she was more focused on to why Volt was looking at you like a love sick puppy. "On it." Said AWOL but just as he got to her Volt hit him with a lighting bolt and disappeared. On yalls way back to the base ShoutOut was basically questioning you as to why Volt said your name like that? Or why was Volt looking at you like a love sick puppy. ShoutOut was getting quite suspicious of you after you had patrolled the park that one night. You came back with a tiny hint of colored red lipstick to which she had never seen you wear. But saw Volt wearing all the time even today! So she decided to spy on you while you patrolled the park tonight.

___________

Time skip

___________

"We cant keep doing this."  You said sighing as Volt leaned in to kiss you. "Just come with me forget about them you know I love you so much to just give you to them." Volt said holding you face in between her hands. "So just come with me we don't have to be villains or heroes we can be ourselves!" You sighed rolled you eyes and then smiled. "Ugh fine but only because i love you to and because I want to cuddle later." Your both smiled and were about to kiss again until.

"I KNEW IT!"

{Part 2? But anyways i hoped you enjoyed that and I hope you liked the way I did everything let me know if i should do part 2 anyways bye!"}