°A villians love° volt x reader

_________________________________

Hi this is a volt x villain reader

Oneshot enjoy :)

_________________________________

"Are they gone?" You asked peaking out of the Bush you were hiding in. "Yeah you can come out now." Said volt as she helped you put of the Bush. "Why are you doing this?" You asked. "Doing what?" Volt asked confused. "Helping me I mean I'm a villain. Your a hero and you work with captain man! If he found out about us he would kill you!" Volt did an awkward laugh as she hugged you. "I'm doing this because I love you ok.... And we both know that captain man wouldn't do anything to me cause he's scared of me!" You both laughed and shared a quick kiss. "But I just can't help but think what if-" volt cut you off "Hey listen to me ok nothing is going to happen stop worrying so much." You smiled and hugged her. "Fine but I have to go now and you probably should go before captain man and danger force notices your gone!" You said. "Ok fine bye see you whenever." After saying goodbye you both went your separate ways.

_____________

Next day

_____________

"Hey chapa where were you after we defeated (villain name)?" Asked mika.

"Yeah you just sorta disappeared on us." Said miles. "DANGER FORCE ASSEMBLE!" Ray yelled out "Dude were right here...." Said chapa. "Oh well.... We have a traitor among one of us!" Ray said. "What?!?! That's crazy day none of us would betray you ok!" Said mika. "Yeah and even if we were gonna betray you don't you think we would have done it months ago!" Said miles. "NO I don't wanna hear it one of you is a traitor and you better confess before all of you are fired!" Ray yelled. "Wait....." Started bose "What if at yesterday's fight chapa helped (villain name) because they have a secret relationship with them and are planning to rid the world of pants!" Bose yelled as chapa face palmed. "No wait chapa wouldn't do that right chapa?" Asked mika. "W-what pshh- noooooo bose doesn't know what he's talking about!" Said chapa "chapa...... Are you sure?" Asked mika. "Yeah I'm sure now stop asking!" Yelled chapa. "Welp chapa says its not her so I say itsssssss MIKA!" Ray yelled. Then everyone started yelling at the same time about who they think the traitor is.

________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed that have a great day or night!

________________________________________