°Kids Choice Awards° Havan Flores x Reader

(Hi this was requested by Urtoessmaellgood enjoy btw hope I spelled ur username correctly let me know if I didn't and I'll try and fix it anyways enjoy this is gonna start from Havan's POV)

Havan's POV

I was at the Kids Choice Awards when I saw a pretty cute girl at the entrance talking on the phone. Normally i would probably go over there just to say hi but it looks like she was arguing with someone on the phone until she hung up and stormed off.

So my only chance was gone and I wasn't sure I was ever gonna see her again. "Probably not." I said to myself sighing. So I tried to forget about her but for some reason I just couldn't! I thought i had lost my chance when I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Ow!" The girl voice said as I went to help her up. "Oh sorry I wasn't looking were i was- going....." I mumbled the last part as I opened my eyes realized it was the girl from before! "Oh no worries I'm y/n y/n l/n" y/n said holding out her hand.

"Havan Havan Flores." I said smiling and taking her hand.

"Nice to meet you Havan Flores wait a minute!" She said snapping her fingers and laughing! "You play on Danger Force right oh my gosh I love that show! Chapa's my favorite which is the character you play!" She said smiling as became flustered as her beautiful smile.

"You know I was gonna ask you out or for your number earlier!" I said no matter how much I wanted to facepalm I didn't oh my gosh why did I just have to tell her that! Y/n giggled and grabbed a tiny piece of paper and a pen from her purse  and wrote something down and gave it to me. I froze it was her number YES!

"I don't get why you didn't just asked me earlier I would've said yes if you asked me out or I would given you my phone number so we can get to know each other!" She said as I laughed and put the paper with her number in my pocket. "Well you were having a pretty rough conversation with someone on your phone." I said laughing as she looked flustered and became embarrassed. "Oh my gosh I cant believe you saw and heard that im so sorry this is so embarrassing!" She said covering her face as we both laughed once more.

"So I'll call you tonight?" I said smirking as she laughed rolled her eyes and smiled. "I'll be counting on it." She said walking away.

(Hi hope this is good and I hope you enjoyed it thanks for requesting! Also I'll be doing my next request next or in a bit goodbye!)