°hero gone bad° Villian Volt x hero reader part 2

(Hello)

"I KNEW IT!"

You both turned around to see ShoutOut glaring at the both of you. "ShoutOut I can explain i-" you were cut off. "Nope I don't wanna hear it your coming back to the base with me so we can tell captain man!" She shouted as you looked over at Volt. She was right you didn't have to be hero or a villain but now that you were thinking. Danger force only hired you because they lost Volt even after they hired you the only found use in you for battles. And never invited you to any of their little hang out sessions. Now you have just realized your hate for them. They never even treated you like how they treated each other. And so all it took was you to give one look at Volt and she already knew what you were thinking.

You both smirked at each other while ShoutOut was looking as confused as ever. But ShoutOut somehow knew you both were planning something after a few seconds and got into a battle stance. "Come on just make it easy for us both and come with me!" ShoutOut said rolling her eyes. Quickly you froze ShoutOut's feet to the ground. She was struggling to get out. As she was struggling Volt shot a lighting bolt at her and laughed. "Pretty fun huh baby?" She ask smiling at you evilly. You let out a laugh. "Yeah I guess maybe we should leave before the rest of Danger force and Captain man come im pretty sure she's informed them already!" Volt laughed and tilted her head. "Aw already why don't we just teach her a lesson to let Danger force and Captain man know not to mess with us. She said walking towards ShoutOut who was still trying to get out but ended up almost falling backwards.

"But what about-" you started but was cut of by Volt kissing you. "Its ok babe nothings going to happen I made sure of that." She said. "Wait so you knew she was following us?!" You asked as Volt smiled. "Of course I just knew she wouldn't keep her nose out of your business." Said Volt. "Now come on shoot some ice or something at her." You hesitated but soon decided to shoot an ice shard at her but missed by a inch. Then you used freeze breath and started to freeze her until you heard Danger force and captain man.

Volt quickly took you and left while Danger force and captain man went to help out a half frozen ShoutOut.

After that you and Volt told each other who you guys were. And became the most power villain couple in swellview. Oh and Danger force and captain man are on the lookout for you both. I guess ShoutOut wants revenge because you almost froze her whole body oops.

__________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed that and if any of yall have any requests please let me know and i will do them as soon as possible anyways bye

_______________________________________