°Night time cuddles° volt x reader

It was about 12 at nighttime so you decided to go ahead and go to sleep. You had just laid down when you heard a knock on your window. You groaned and turned over to see your girlfriend volt. You and her had met when she saved you from being kidnapped by the toddler. And after that you two just bonded and one thing led to another then BOOM! You both were dating. You smiled and let her in.

"Hey volt! what took so long I was just about to go to sleep?" You asked wrapping your arms around her and kissing her cheek.

"Hey sorry I took long i was fightin crime and mile- I mean AWOL teleported us to some place. We got trapped and the rest you'll find out on the news." Volt said climbing in to your bedroom.

"Soo you know volt you kinda look like that girl I heard about on the news who uh lost her phone." You said flopping on your bed beside volt

"Ohh uh yeah but that girl is totally not me I mean pshhh- Ah ha ha ha yeah not me!" Chapa looking kinda scared

"Uh ok anyways do you want a victory kiss?" You asked smiling

"Um of course I do what kind of question is that?" Volt also said smiling as she leaned in to kiss you. You both kissed and smiled at each other.

"Now do you want to cuddle until you have to go home?" You asked as volt smiled.

"Of course I do scoot over." Volt laid down and wrapped her arms around you. But as soon as she did that she had to go because danger force needed her.

Before she left you asked how she knew they needed her and she had told you it was because of her gum holder thing and left.

After she left you sighed and went to bed

________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed that and don't forget to request! Bye!

_________________________________________