Once the tongs were ready he inserted them into the first bullet wound. Eli immediately screamed as the searing pain filled his entire body. Fortunately it only lasted a few seconds because Archer immediately pulled out the bullet. He repeated the process for the remaining few wounds. All things considered the human handled it pretty well. But that wasn't the worst part. Next Archer took the same vial of that liquid, and grabbing random small debris around the area. Pouring the liquid onto them they began dissolving into a familiar paste. Pulling out the same tongue depressor object he mixed it up until it was all completely a fluorescent glowing blue paste. He at least let the flames disappear; a kindness Blaze had neglected for himself. Scooping up the paste he applied it to every bullet wound. Eli once again yelled and tried to squirm and writhe away, but Alec held him firm. Unable to stop the tears from falling as he had to watch and listen to his lover being in so much agony. The pain this time inevitably made Eli pass out and so Alec relaxed his grip into just a hug once more. Archer glanced over the human, checking his work and nodded. "If your mate wakes up he'll be fine. If not... Well I don't have to tell you." Archer stated. Alec nodded as more tears flowed. "Thank you." Alec said, Archer made a clicking growl in response and just as Blaze had done he cleaned his equipment before putting it all away.

Nadia took this time to look closer at Archer too. His tendrils were shorter than Blade's. Blade's reached to about the middle of his back. Archer's were about to the bottom of his shoulder blades. And rather than the metal cuffs on the tips he had two or three silver metal rings decorating each one. He had more coverage than Blaze as well. Where Blade had only armor and netting, Archer had smaller, lighter, armor over the body netting. But also actual fabric of some sort was under his pauldrons and breast plates. Where you could see the bare abs on Axe and Blaze, the fabric was covering Archer's front and back, but left his sides exposed. While Blaze's mask was black with some color, Archer's mask was dark silver. They shared the black eyeshields however. The next difference was their color. Blaze was black, bold and beautiful. Archer was various shades of grey, with some white streaks mixed in. But his defining characteristic was the thick, jagged, blue stripe that went up both his sides. Nadia would compare him to a velociraptor from a movie known as Jurassic World. That raptor's name was Blue. Nadia wondered if he had the same level of attitude as Blue did in that movie. Nadia couldn't help but smile.

Archer moved to Blaze and Axe. A series of growls and clicking passed between the three. As a trio, the three Yautja gathered all of their weapons and began to leave. Roxy stood up faster than Nadia could react and she went after them. "Wait, we are coming with you do you hear me!? Get your overgrown asses back here!" Axe whipped around so unbelievably fast roaring at her, and stepping towards her. Nadia quickly ran forward grabbing Roxy and made her bow. "Please don't hurt her. She's just scared and desperate to save what's left of us." Nadia pleaded. A few clicks and growls told her they were communicating again. Archer stepped forward as Axe stepped back. "We will not be taking you anywhere. Give me your wrist device." He said to Roxy. She stared at him stubbornly and not moving. "Do you want to get what remains of you out of here or not, female?" He said growling lowly. Roxy took off her comms device and handed it to him. After pressing a few buttons on his wrist band and hers he handed it back to her. Pushing a button on it for her as a demonstration, Roxy now had the same 3D holographic image they had.

Roxy smiled looking at it. "Hey, thanks." She said smacking his arm. Archer growled and she held her hands up innocently backing away. Roxy returned to the group. Nadia stayed and looked at the Yautja males. "Now what do you want?" Archer questioned her. "Why do you talk but he doesn't?" she asked pointing at Blaze. "My brother has always been quiet." he said plainly. "So you can talk you just won't. Big Guy, I'm going to need you to do better. I expect a full not one sided conversation with you next time we meet." She said looking at Blaze. Blaze looked away and she smiled. She ran to him, wrapping her arms around his waist in a quick but tight hug. Then jumped away and ran back to the researchers before he could roar at her or do whatever he was going to do.

His response was indeed a roar, but more annoyed than anything. She giggled, and then watched sadly as the trio of Yautja jogged down the corridor. All activating their cloaking. She turned her focus back on the group who were all staring at her. "You realize it's a giant reptile right? And a killer. So why did you hug it? What if it ripped you in half?" Marissa questioned. Nadia rolled her eyes. "He wouldn't. Besides he's a better man than what we call men." She kept emphasizing the male pronouns. "You can't seriously have a crush on that abomination?" Marissa added and Nadia frowned in disappointment. "None of you get it. And with the way you're all acting right now, if I had to choose between going with them and going with you... Honestly? At this moment I'd choose them." She said. There was silence for a while. Roxy finally spoke. "We are all tense right now. Let's just follow this map the nice reptiles gave us and get out of here before those serpents come back." The group all nodded unanimously. Alec lifted the still unconscious Eli up and together the group began towards the exit. They just let Pax there. Maybe he'd distract the serpents if they came back soon. No one really missed him or the lieutenant anyways. But they did make a point to take all of their weapons, while Nadia just clutched Blaze's spear to her.

------‐---------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:

Hey all! Below are images for reference to help your beautiful imaginations once again. Of course pictured is a photo of Blue to help you understand our boy Archer's skin color. And below that, a reference to describe his badass outfit and just his look in general! As usual I own no rights to either of these images and I take no credit for either one. All rights and credits go to their creators/designers. Thank you!

 Thank you!