• Red carpet and compliments was inspired by a TikTok I saw with an interviewer complimenting Scar on her dress at a random event. He was so genuine and sweet while telling her she looked beautiful, and Scar in return beamed at him and thanked him so much for being such a sweetheart. I know I loved the interaction so I decided to write something similar, for the both of them this time (Scar and Lizzie). 

I tried to find the video later on but I couldn't. It's like it never existed but I'm 100% sure I saw it. If any of you know the clip, please tell me I'm not crazy. 

• Are you seeing what I'm seeing was next written. I remember wanting to write something with scary Wanda and how she doesn't let people in and everything like that. But in reality, she was the sweetest and kindest person when you got to meet the real her. 

I know for the longest time I sang the title. It was inspired by one of Bo Burnham's songs. It's the Shit one, and it has lyrics that it's similar to the title, just one word is changed (The 'Are you feeling what I'm feeling?' part).

• Evans being his curious self was born because I wanted their secret relationship to be discovered by someone reading the texts one of them sent to the other. I went in with that idea and I winged my way through, and I kind of love the final result.

• Silent treatment is a personal favorite. One type of angst that hurts me when I read it is cold shoulder and silent treatment. I both hate it and love it, so I knew I had to write something with it.

Also, I'm someone who gets passionate and talks a bunch so telling me to stop talking hurts a lot. So I tried to put my feelings of hurt into that chapter. 

The 3 mistakes they made was born with the same idea somehow exposing the couple and everybody finding out about the relationship. I remember thinking about how funny it would be if a paparazzi accidentally came across their date and captured pictures of them making out against the car. That's how the story started.

While writing it, I decided it would be so much better if I include how passionate the fans are, and how they are able to spot things that other people would ignore. Like shadows, a couple of glasses, the usage of the word 'we', etc. 

Welcome to the panic room was written because I was listening to the song on repeat. And I thought about how nothing hurts more than seeing someone's trauma firsthand, right? Especially someone that's usually so composed and collected. Someone that you would not think it's going through so much. 

Who knew she could dance like this was born because I danced for almost 10 years. And one thing that I want is someone to share those moments with. Like a passionate dance and everything. Because it's a genuine connection between us and not because I have to fake it since we are partners and are competing in different competitions.

Now everybody hates you is another personal favorite and one that I go back to whenever I'm in an angsty mood and need to hurt myself for a reason. 

I tried to portray how easily some words can break someone and how bad anxiety can get. Someone can develop an extreme obsession with being a certain way and loathe themselves when they can't reach that goal. It can drive them to the edge and kill them if they are not careful and do not seek immediate help. 

Words can really hurt so let's try and be more mindful of each other. We as a society forgot that we are humans and we make mistakes. But with those mistakes, we learn and grow as human beings. 

The little hint I hid in the 3 chapters was that the team didn't hate Emma as much as she thought they did. It was mostly her anxieties making everything much worse than it was. I mean, yeah, they were awful with her and everything, but those snide eyes and glarings were mostly in Emma's head. It was letting her anxieties win. The team needed a few days to calm down and realize what happened on that day. But in the end, no one really hated Emma. Their behavior toward Emma was not acceptable, that's for sure.