"Besides the fact that i don't know our aunt is a bitch." There aunt clearly had wanted to see how this played out.

"Languague." Mariano warned whether or not it was true it didn't need to be happening.

"They both are suspended for two weeks." And while it was understandable it gave them time to work on what they were going to do. "Our aunt wanted to talk to Adriano and we were informed that he actually cut out of school early."

"Why?" Matteo knew that if it was one things the families had in common was them wanting the boys to finish their education.

"We don't know that was just what the principal said but aunt Alessia knows that we know if she told them i don't know." He highly doubted that they she told them that they knew they would have already made it clear that they weren't giving Valentina up then.

Mario wasn't an expert but he did know that they weren't just going to give her up to them. "Well we need to figure out a way to get her with us?"

Matteo looked between his two brothers he had an idea that just might work assuming that she didn't know about the test that they did. "Easy if she trusts them we just tell her about the DNA test that will make her lose trust in them really quick."

Mario swore that his brother was the good one and he was really considering outing the DNA test that they did on her. "And how is she going to feel about us using that against her."

"No matter how she feels she kept the fact that she knew that she was related to us from us." Mariano didn't care how she felt about them using that against her. They had the right to know their sister just as much as they did if not more. "And, we can use that to our advantage."

"And by we you mean you want me to talk to her when she get back to school." Mario just chuckled he knew that was going to be a fun conversation and a hard one to have at that it wasn't like Adriano was just going to let her near him. And there was still the problem with he wasn't even sure when she was returning to school to begin with. "And, i don't even know when that is."

"Well whenever that is you better talk to her." Mariano planned on getting her back one way or another no matter what they had to do to make it happen Valentina was coming with them. "And, you better not leave the school without her."

Mario nodded he knew that it was time for them to get their sister back one and for all. "Alright i won't."
-
Elena wsa sitting in her house looking at an old photo album no matter how much she wanted to she couldn't bring herself to throw it away. She was looking at the pictures of her kids right before everything went down. Of her and Valentino and the happy moments that they had before everything with Alyssa.

Back to when they got married back when everything made sense she wanted that again she didn't want her kids to hate her. She needed the stability but she wasn't sure if she was ever going to get it again. But she sure as hell knew that she was going to try,.

-
Alessia walked into the house with her son she didn't understand why him and Mario had got to fighting. She knew that they never really had drama they stayed away from each other most of the time and most of the time it was Adriano and Mario fighting. "So want to tell me why you and your cousin are fighting."

"He hit me." It wasn't his fault he had been just doing what he was told he couldn't be scolded for that.

"Well he shouldn't have had a reason to hit you Alonzo so why did he hit you." She knew that he did something and that Mario didn't just hit him for no reason.

"It's not my fault you specifically said not to tell them i did that." Although Alonzo wasn't so sure about listening to his mother he knew better than to disobey Adriano and would much rather face the Moretti side of his family then the Romano side. "And, when Adriano found out he made it clear what would happen if we told the Moretti's." And although it wasn't the best experience fighting his cousin he would still take that over fighting Adriano. " I lied to him he needs an anger management class."