"Oh my god that is so gross! Where the hell is Reyna." I screamed while shielding my eyes.

"I don't know, we were hanging out before she got a call, she started screaming in Tagalog (sry if not spelled right) to her mom I think and then left." Jen said while pushing Andie off of her.

Andie was blushing a lot before talking,"Sorry Priya." They said awkwardly.

"It's fine I guess just do that in private, preferably in your own homes." I replied. They nodded before getting off the couch. I walked to the kitchen and put down my bag before checking the fridge for food.

"Any of you hungry?" I asked.

"Yeah, what do you have?" Andie asked while walking towards the fridge.

"Some leftover butter chicken and rice I made." I said.

"Oh my god yes, I love your butter chicken!" Jen shouted from the living room.

"I warmed all of it up in a pot on the stove before putting it on the table, I put down three dishes and we all helped ourselves.

"So what did you do today?" Jen asked.

"Nothing much, just school and work." I replied.

"You talk to Ivy?" She asked.

"Not really, she came to the bar but she seemed mad at me." I frowned.

"You should try talking to her." Andie said.

"Yeah I'm going to." I smiled.

We all continued eating and watched tv for a bit before they decided to head home, as it was kind of late. I decided to try calling Reyna to see where she was.

"Where are you Rey?" I asked her through the phone.

"My grandma's been on life support for 2 months and my mom just told me now after she died and I'm on her will." Reyna replied, she sounded like she'd been crying.

"Hey hey, calm down it's ok, you need me to pick you up from anywhere?" I asked her softly.

"Uhm yeah can you please pick me up from city hall, I took a taxi." She sniffled.

"Yeah of course, I'll be there in 15 minutes." I replied already making my way towards the door.

"Thanks." She said before hanging up.

It took me 15ish minutes to drive there, I saw Reyna sitting on a bench right outside the city hall building. She immediately saw me and got in the car.

"You ok? You wanna talk about it?" I asked softly.

"I just wanna go home." She replied while looking out the window.

"Ok." I smiled sympathetically before turning my full attention towards the road.

We got home soon after that. She plopped down on the couch straight away. I walked to the couch too before asking her, "You want something to eat?"

"Nah, I just wanna sit here." She said.

"Ok." I replied before sitting in the couch with her.

"You sure you don't wanna talk about it?" I asked.

She broke down in tears before answering," I just loved my grandma so much ya know? And no one even thought to tell me she was dying even though they all know I loved her the most and she loved me the most and now I didn't even get to be there in her last moments."

"I know, it sucks I know but you can't do this to yourself, she wouldn't want you to waste you time feeling guilty." I said while she rested her head in my lap.

"Yeah I guess your right." She sniffled before she got up to hug me.

We stayed like that for a bit and watched tv before she said goodnight and we both went to our own bedrooms, I thought that now would be the best time to text Ivy.

Priya: Hey u didn't seem rly happy at the bar, everything ok?

Ivy: Yeah, everything's good, just work stuff got me down. Sorry

Priya: It's ok, as long as your not mad at me

Ivy: No I'm not mad at you, why would I be?

Priya: Ok just checking. Goodnight :)
Read 10:32 pm

Her leaving me on read got me to panic a bit, I never liked being left on read without properly ending a conversation, it gave a lot of anxiety. I could never sleep when it happens, and now it's happening, right before I was about to sleep. Great.

I prolonged my nightly routine to avoid sleeping a bit and checked my phone twice more for a reply, when I didn't get one I decided to try and sleep. I tossed and turned for about an hour before I managed to doze off.

Hiii! I thought that summer break would mean more updating but instead it's made me update less? Sorry about that. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this update since I'm coming down from the drama and going back towards casual chapters the updates r a bit shorter but I'll try my best to make the next one a bit longer! Bye bye!
<3
Have a good day!