INSANITY

CHAPTER-26
INSANITY

This chapter contains mature-content, so if you aren't interested feel free to skip the whole chapter.

"I think Christian should fuck off." I said.

He smiled. "Hmm, wrong answer, sweetheart."

One second I was sitting on his lap, the next, he tore my dress in half, taking my bra and panties with him as he threw me gently on the bed.

"Christian, what the fuck?"

He smiled, again, unbuckling his belt, "You know, I gave you a choice, which apparently you didn't like, so I decided that I would have them both. Your mouth and your ass."

What?

"No, you asshole. I'm not letting you anywhere near me now."

It was the wrong thing to say. Because his pupil dilated and an evil grin covered his mouth. He tore his clothes in one go until he was standing naked in front of me.

He stroked his c*ck once, twice, until it thickened and filled his palm completely. He licked his thumb and pressed it on the tip of his d*ck, circling gently.

And then he walked to me.

I scrambled back, but bumped into the headboard. I had nowhere to go when Christian was in front of me, on his knees, his d*ck in my face as he stroked it.

"I can understand if you won't be able to do it in one go. But then you can practice." A drop of precum appeared on the crown of his d*ck as I stared at it.

"Maybe you can start by only sucking on the head," he whispered, so eager, so fucking eager to do it. "Licking it, making it all wet and slobbery. And then when you can do that well, maybe I can...maybe I can give you more. And you can do it, too. Everyone says that you're a good student. That you're a hard worker. You learn fast."

He let me absorb those words before he continued his torture with his words.

"Stella will suck Christian's d*ck then, won't she, sweetheart? Because he'll give it to her slowly. Stella likes having just the tip, doesn't she? But there won't be an audience to watch how hard she's working Christian's d*ck. His fat, throbbing, red d*ck. How her milkmaid tits are all swollen and how wet she is. Maybe she's dripping on the bed, making a puddle at his feet. Like she's dripping down her chin and making a puddle at the base of her throat. Is she? Dripping, sweetheart?"

He was seriously fucking asking me these kind of questions?

"Yeah, she is," he kept going, letting go of his d*ck as he leaned his forehead against mine. "She's dripping and dripping down her chin and it keeps coming. It keeps coming because Christian doesn't care, does he? He doesn't care that his Stella is slobbering all over his c*ck because all he cares about is going even deeper. All he cares about is going down to her throat so he can see. He can see the fat outline of his c*ck in her slim throat. So he can see how he's wrecking her. Owning her. Touching her tight throat."

"Christian, I—"

"Not anyone else, though. No one else is allowed to see what filthy things Christian is doing with her Stella. How mean he is to her. How he dumps his load in her throat and lets her sleep with her belly full of his cum."