Chapter 20 : The anti-virus and a little reunion

Gregory's POV :

After hugging thing out, we need a plan. " I don't know anti-virus, will work on him, " I thought along, and everyone stop what they were doing, then looked at me. " Did you say anti-virus ? " my dad asked, and I nodded. Then the room went silent, " What, did I say something wrong ? " I asked. Then my mom broke the silence, " Gregory, you didn't do anything wrong. The anti-virus, you said, there is already anti-virus to defeat your grandfather, " she said. But I was confused for moment, " Wait, I'm a bit confused, can you guys explain what you mean ? " I asked with a confused face. They sighed, and older brother Mike came up to me " What we mean is, you already holding the anti-virus, " he said to me, and I went confused to concern to shock. 

" I know it's a lot to take in, but what HE means is the necklace your wearing hold the anti-virus," my mom said. That hit me, the reason why my dad left me this necklace. He knew I'll be the one to defeat my grandfather, but why me of all of my siblings and me? " Why me of all people, mom, dad ? " I asked to them. I was shock, confused and concerned, what my mom said. " Because your not just immoral but you have a big heart. And we saw how you are kind and you can changed people's lives, " my mom said, and my expression soften.

" So, what the plan " I said, and everyone got up started planning.

???'S POV :

I was happy for Michael and his family. It's been so long, since I seen him and he is my brother, though. I going to see him, after I meet with my girlfriend, Charlie. I teleported to her, " BOO " I shouted and she jumped. " Stop scaring me like that, Eli, " she said, and I just laughed. " I'm sorry but I just want to sacred you though, " I relyed to her. " Do you want to see your older brother and his family " Charlie said, and I nodded.

Gregory's POV :

I left Freddy's room because I need to clear my mind for bit. Then I felt two presences of spirits, one was familiar, but the other is unknown to me. And I got in my self-defense position, " Gregory, don't hurt us please, it's me Charlie, " said Charlie, as she appeared with other girl. I got up from my self-defense position, and the girl next to Charlie looked familiar where did I ever seen her ? " Lizzy, is that you ? " Evan ( C.C ) asked to the girl. Then Evan ( C.C ) went up to her, " Evan ( C.C ), yes it is me, " said the girl named Lizzy, and they hugged. Then realized that the girl that Evan ( C.C ) been talking about, Lizzy is his younger sister.

I think Lizzy is short for her first name, Elizabeth, and they let go. " Lizzy, I want to introduce you to my boyfriend, Gregory. Our older brother's youngest son, in his family and the last living child, " said Evan ( C.C ) to Lizzy. She smiled, and I explained to her my life, she was shock that my father distance himself from me. Before we enter Freddy's Room, I told me to wait outside. " Dad" I said to him, " Yes Gregory, " he said. " I have a surprise for you, I said, and signaled them to come in the room. " Hi Mikey, it's been a long time, " said Elizabeth, and my dad was in tears. " Lizzy, it that you ? " he said, as he walked up to her and Lizzy nodded.

After a little reunion with my dad's siblings, I was still thinking about the anti-virus. ' How am I suppose to use this ? ' I thought, and Evan ( C.C ) sighed in my mind, ' I think the way you used the sword, is the answer probably, ' he said in my mind, and I just rolled my eyes. Then he came out and looked at me, " What, what did I do, " I asked to him. " You rolled your eyes, right in front of me, " he said, " So what do you need to do ? " I asked in stern voice. I went to looked at the planning board, and Evan ( C.C ) grabbed my wrist, then I turned around to face him. " Evan ( C.C), we need a pl-" but I was cut off by a kissed, AGAIN. And the others in background were laughing in the background, and we pulled apart. I was still processing what just happened, I means he is my boyfriend, now. I was blushing really hard, now. " So who's top and who's bottom ? " asked Lizzy, and I was blushing like tomato now, and Evan ( C.C ) went to chase his sister. I tried to hide my blush, but I can't.

" Young love " said my parents, as I walked to the couch and sat down. Then my older brother Mike came to sit down with me. I covered my face with my hands, to hide my blushing. " Gregory, don't embarrass yourself. We get it, he is your boyfriend, but um, just be embarrass by yourself, " he said, trying to keep me calm. But he failed, " You are really bad at keep people calm, Mike, " I said to my brother, and he knew I was right. " I know, I know, but why didn't tell me sooner," he asked to me, and I laughed. " Because you know how to cheer people up, and your funny, kind, and know what best for people, " I said to him, and that made him smile.

I tried to revised the plan I made, the first was to save Vanessa from the mind control, the second phase is to find the anti-virus, but the third phase is to find my grandfather is hiding, that the problem. Then I remembered the burned pizzeria under the Roxy's raceway, " Guys, I think where is William Afton is hiding, " I announced. They were stop talking and looked at me, " Where exactly is he ? " my dad asked to me. I took a deep breath, " The burned pizzeria under the Mega Pizza plex, " I answered, and their eyes widen. " WHAT ?!?!?!?!?!? " they shouted. ' Oh no, this is bad' I thought.