Chapter 10 : Reunion?

Warning : self-harm and blood.

Gregory's POV :

I fought Vanny off, good thing Evan( C.C ) trained me for this. " HOW DID YOU LEARNED FIGHT LIKE THAT ? " Shouted all of my siblings. " I told you my dark side named Evan ( C.C ) taught me, " I answered, as avoid all of her attacks. I remember what Cassidy said to the others about some test and the vision I saw. I realized she wanted me, because of the test that my siblings took. The test of life or death, a test of bring control, a test of pain. " So this whole you were trying to capture me, isn't it ? " I asked to her, as she threw her knife at me, and I used my sword to cluck it down.

" Your right, your grandfather is looking forward to test you, Gregory, " she gritted her teeth. Then she lunged at me, and stabbed her knife into my shoulder. I yelped in pain, and my siblings tried to stop her. But my dark side took over in control, and my eyes turned into a golden color. Then she saw my eyes changed color, as I got up, " If you ever hurt Gregory again, " said my dark side by using my voice but with a little glitching, " I will hurt you. " 

Then my body lunged at Vanny and knocked her out. Next, my eyes turned back to my amber yellow. I clutched my shoulder as I fell on to my knees, the blood was oozing out of my shoulder. My spirits of siblings help me up, " We need to get to mom, " said Eliza, " But how ? " asked Evan ( my brother ). I explained they are in the main stage, and I clutched my shoulder the whole way. But my siblings were there for support. " Gre- WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU " mom shouted, and then she saw my siblings. " Evan, Eliza and Mike, is that you ? " she saw in awe. And they explained what happened to them when they turned 12. My mom and the others were shocked except me, Evan ( C.C) and Freddy

Then Freddy put his hand my shoulder, but then I felt a familiar presence of a ghost. 'But I want ignore it, why does it feel familiar to me ?' I thought. " You need first aid, Gregory. Your wound might end up infected, if you don't, " said Freddy, and I agreed. Freddy lead me to the first aid station. We were silent when we got there. I took off my jacket, but I realized it will show my scars on my arms. But I tried to hide them from mom, and it failed. She asked if I was depressed back then, I answered that question. And I remembered the wound I had when I was 12, the time when I escaped the Mega Pizza plex. Then the flashbacks started to come.

~ Flashback ~

I cut my arms with my dagger, again. " Why am I the only one left ? Why did Father hated me, or yelled at me " I cried, through the pain. It's been a year since Mike's death, my mom doesn't let me go to the plex, any more. She didn't want to risk to lose me, too. I was her only last one, and I have to take over the family company, when I'm old enough. Then I heard a knock on the bathroom door, I rushed to put everything away. But before I knew it, I forget to bandaged my arm.

I opened the door to see mom at the doorway. " Honey I heard you crying in the bathroom, again, " she said, as she lead me downstairs. Then we sat on the couch, " I know what have you been doing in the bathroom, lately, " she said, " please be honest. I am your mother, I need to know. Have you been doing self-harm to yourself, please be honest. "

 I saw the worried in her eyes, she was the only parent who love me and my older siblings, even if she was tried and she's care about me and my siblings. " H-how did you know ? "  I asked in a shaking voice. She sigh, then " One night when your going to your bed, I saw blood on the bathroom floor. So I cleaned it up, and went to you're room. I saw one of your arms were bandaged and bleeding. "

I just want to cry, and my mom hugged me. I just cried in her shoulder and she said everything is going to be okay. I kept repeating that "I'm sorry" to her, and she understanded what I'm going through. " You don't have to do this alone, Gregory. We can go through this, together. "

 ~ End of  Flashback ~

Then Freddy just finished treating my shoulder. " Thank you for treating my shoulder " I said to him, and he smiled. " Gregory, there is something I need to tell you, " he said, as we walked out of the first aid station. " I want to say I'm sorry for everything, " he said, and I saw the look in his eyes. Then I realized the presence of the ghost was my father's spirit, and Freddy had like the same personality like my father. 

Then I realized why my father never came back, he died. " Freddy, are you my father ? " I asked, as we walked through the atrium. Then we stopped, and Freddy turned to me. " Are you really Michael Afton ? " I asked again but with a different question. I just looked at the floor, and Freddy put his hand my cheek. And then I looked up with tears of joy, " Gregory, I am deeply sorry for all the thing I did. Pushing you away, yelling at you, and never spend time with you. I failed to be your father, and I ruined your childhood, " he said. And I just hugged him, and he hugged me back. My father was in front of my face the whole time since last year when I snuck in.

" You didn't ruined my life. I still love you, even if I was mad at you, dad, " I said to him. " I'm happy to see you grow so much, Gregory, " my father said using Freddy's voice. " I'm happy that I am reunion with the person who I thought who hated me, but who I see is a father, " I said proudly, as I hugged him. Then we let go, " By the way, how did you managed to get into my mind, a few days ago, " I asked and he laughed. " Well, let's say I have my ways, " he said with laugh. And we walked back to the main stage, but I knew there was someone was watching us, from above....

 ???'s POV :

' You think you can run from me, Gregory. Well, you can run but you can not hide from me. Your parents failed to seal me away from you, if you pass my test. Well, I will get my hands on you, once and for all' I thought with a laugh.