Chapter 19 : My family's dark past

Gregory's POV :

" Because Gregory, you are born with a curse. " I was shocked and surprised, and didn't what to say. " Your saying I was born with curse, for how long did you did had keep this from me ? " I asked with a bit of concern in my voice. No one answered my question, and I just put my hands on my head. ' Why did no one told me about this? " I thought, and someone put their around me. I looked up to see my dad's spirit looked at me, and hugging me, and I hugged back. I started to cry, " Let it all out, " my dad said, and I did. 

Michael's POV :

 Gregory cried in my chest, and he is my son. I do love him, but I had to pushed him away because he was curse. I realized how much pain I cause him, and he weren't be like this if, I never did this him. And now I can fix all of the mistakes, that I made. By helping my family defeat my father, and Evan ( C.C ) will helping too. " We need a plan, " I said to the others. I turned my attention to Gregory, and he looked at me. "I never told you this, Gregory. But you reminded me of me, I used to thought you were like my little brother, Evan ( C.C ), " I said to Gregory, and he does really remind me of me. Like a mini version of me, but he is the youngest son and child in the family.

" I like to tell you a story, about my life, " I said to him, and the others decided to leave the room. " What kind of story about you ? " he asked tome, and I chuckled. " Before you or your siblings were born, you have a aunt. And her named was Elizabeth, but she unfortunately died before you got to meet her." " How did she died ? " he asked, and I continued the rest of my story.

Gregory's POV :

My dad was explaining his past to me, " She was killed by one of my father's creation, and became one with them. Then after the death of Elizabeth, and I saw Evan ( C.C ) was sacred of animatronics, then thought was a funny to bully and prank him. Then I took it too far, and killed him, but I don't know if he will forgive me, then you told me you was here and he forgave. But you know the rest of my story, right. " I shook my head, I do not know the rest of my father's past. Then I remembered something from Evan ( C.C )'s past, he said he saw everything, the suffering, the pain, the agony, and everything else. 

" Dad I need to tell you something, " I said and he asked " What do you need to tell me ? " I took a deep breath, " You know that I can see Evan ( C.C )'s past, right" I said, and he nodded. " I also saw, what he saw in the past. He even saw your death, when you got scooped by Ennard. There one more thing I didn't tell you about. Ennard lives with us, " I said, and then my father started to swears, by a lot. I tried to calm him down, then the others came in. My mom came up to me, " What happened ? " she asked to me, and explained to them what happened.

After 25 minutes of calming down my dad, and we explained to him that Ennard is a nice guy. " Dad, you can trust him. He did protected me, though, " I said to him. " Fine, if you can trusted him, I can trusted him, too, " my dad said, and we smiled.

 " Ok, can explain the rest of your story, dad ? " I asked to him, and he agreed. " Well, then my father got killed by springlock, and that made me the last living Afton member to live, " he started, and I wondering what about my grandma. " Hey dad, what happened to me and my siblings' grandma ? " I asked, and he frowned. " After the death of Evan ( C.C ), she got a divorce with my father and she took me with her. She tried to comforted me about Evan ( C.C )'s death, then one day she was driving and she got into car accident. After few years later, my father told me to go to Circus baby's entertainment and rental. To free my sister's soul from there, and I did. But I ended up getting scooped by Ennard, and I was rotting corpse. Then I met your mother, and she wanted revenge on William for killing her older brother Gabriel. Then we got to know each other, and I introduce your mother to Henry, because I lived with Henry back then. Then we found a way to make me human by using illusion disk, and we started to make a plan to found my father, and end him for good. When we managed to find him, and set the place on fire in Fazbear frights. He managed to survived the fire, and a few years later after location after location. We made a fake pizzeria to lure in the other animatronics who were possessed by souls, and we set the place on then most of the souls were free. But some decided to stay, like Cassidy, and we had you four. And We named your three older siblings after my generation, and you, your mother to decided to called you Gregory. Because Gregory means watchful and alert, and your mother choose that name. The reason behind it is, your mother had a vision where you are going to stop your grandfather for good, " he concluded. 

I smiled, and I lived up to my name." I promised to stop my grandfather, dad, " I said, and hugged him, then my family joined in, same for Noah and Cassidy.