Chapter 8 : He's our only hope

Gregory's POV :

I was still shocked about my other abilities my mom just told me. I know my powers are dangerous, it can hurt anyone. I just hope I can defeat my grandfather, and finished the job my parents couldn't do. We went to the atrium, we talked about how to defeat my grandfather. Cassidy said she sort of beat up Vanny, a bit. But we went to find her, she was gone already. " This is bad if Vanny is loose, it will make Gregory vulnerable to Vanny, " said Noah, and I was sacred if Vanny caught. Then I realized I do get caught by Vanny, eventually because of the vision. I hope I don't get capture by Vanny and my grandfather.

" Looked like the ropes were cut off, " said Cassidy, as she picked up the cut up ropes. Then Evan disappeared into my mind, and everyone was shocked except my mom, Cassidy and Noah. " What happened to him ? " Freddy asked to me, and I had answer the question. " Well, if I have calm down. He will disappeared but he is visible only to me. And we can speak through my mind, time to time, " I said to them. 

Lily's POV :

Gregory was explaining to the others about Evan. But we knew Gregory was more than that. But I have one more secret, I didn't tell yet. I will tell him, eventually. When the time is right to tell. I wish I knew where my children's souls, but I think it's best to protect Gregory for now. I failed to protect my other kids, I cannot lose Gregory. I wish I told Michael about his powers, but no, Gregory's abilities are too dangerous and powerful. I had to because Michael always pushed Gregory away.

I'm going to protect him no matter what. We walked around the atrium, Gregory walked beside me. He looked up at me, " Mom, you look worried, " he said. " No, honey. I'm fine, don't worry about me, " I lied to him. I can't believe I lied to my son, and he is right, I am worried about his safety. I wish I was honest to him, right now. But I am worried about him so much. I need to stop worrying so much, but I need to protect him from all costs.

We were listening to Cassidy talked and I wasn't listening at all. I was too busy thinking about Gregory's safety. " So everybody, got it ? " Cassidy asked, and everyone agreed except me, Gregory and Freddy. " Lily, Gregory and Freddy don't you agreed with me ? " Cassidy asked to us, and I was still worried Gregory. " My mom clearly looked like worried about something, " said Gregory, as he got my attention. " No, I am not worried at all, " I protested, but my son can't be fooled easily. " Mom, I can clearly tell your worried about something, " he said. I sighed, " Yes, I am worried about something. It's about Gregory's safety, I know I worried so much. But I am his mother, it's my job to protect my son from all danger, " I said to everyone.

Everyone was shocked what I said. " It's okay to worry about me, mom, " Gregory said, as he hugged me, which reminded me of the old time. I nodded, and I hugged back to him. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder, it was Freddy. I let go of my son, " I need to talk to you, in private, " he whispered to me. And I told Cass and the others to watch Gregory for me. I followed him, and he told me to sit down. " What do you want to talk about ? " I asked the animatronic. " Lily, don't you remember me ? " he said, as his voice box glitched from his voice to Michael's voice. Then I realized this animatronic was possessed by Michael, my husband.

" W-what happened to you, after all these years ? " I asked to him, he sighed. " I died 5 years ago, and I regretted leaving the house. Also leaving our son and resented him, I shouldn't have resented him. I wish I can apologize to him, it's all my fault he changed, " said Freddy, with Michael's voice. I don't know what to say but, " I'm sure he will forgive you, " I said to Michael. " What if he doesn't forgive me, at all, " Michael asked. I was afraid that he is going to said that. " I promised, he will and just let him take some time. But for now Michael, keep this a secret. I don't want to lose more of my children, " I told, as I got up and walked back to the group.

Gregory's POV :

I saw mom and Freddy came back, from they're conversation. I was so bored of Cassidy keep talking about something called our only hope. I just want her to shut up, already. I try to keep my cool in this situation, right now. I wish I can go and find my siblings' spirits, like right now. My mom noticed that I was so bored when he saw me. " Gregory, you looked bored. Why is that ? " My mom asked to me, and I looked at her. 

Then Cassidy stopped talking, at last. " Nothing, at all. Except CASSIDY WON'T STOP TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING, " I snapped, and there go again. Evan is visible, again. Evan was there again, and giving Cassidy a death glare. " I was also bored of Cassidy talking about the only hope, again " said Evan as he floated around me. " Cassidy, I thought you won't stop talking about the last hope, again, " my mom said to her, as she walked toward to Cassidy.

" You are going to put Gregory in danger. I don't want to lose my last living child! " my mom snapped at her, I know my mom tried to protect me from all danger, even my grandfather and Vanny. Wait, what does my mom mean, putting me in danger ? " Wait, Gregory is your last living child, " said all of the animatronics except Freddy and Alice. " Yes, he is the last living child I had. I been so overprotective of him since the death of his brother Mike. I tried so hard to keep him away from here, " she said to the others. " Wait, what do you mean by ' keep him away from the Mega Pizza plex, ' Lily? " Chica asked. " It means, * sigh * all of his older siblings were killed in the Mega Pizza plex, " my mom said.

And all the animatronics were shocked to heard this. Then my mom turned to me, " Gregory, there is other secret I didn't you, " my mom said to me, with worry expression. " You are the only hope, left. "    

 Hahahahah, I am so evil putting this chapter on a cliffhanger. Well,  I AM BACK BABY. I take a short break because I was having a sleepover. And I couldn't bring my laptop to write this chapter. Oh well, but HAPPY PRIDE MONTH, MY LITTLE CONSTELLATIONS. I hope you guys have a wonderful day! 

- Silver moon ( Author )