Chapter 2 : Flashback and dreams

Gregory's POV :

We are only most of the day. And I'm very glad it's Friday, today. I was in one of my tech classes and it is one of my favs. It was programming. The teacher explaining the work, we're going to do. Then my eyes were about blacked out, then * RING * the bell ranged. I got up, then walked out the door. I went to my locker, and collected some books for my next class. At school no one doesn't even bully me at school. Because of my mom, she's a tough woman. If you mess with me, you mess with her and everyone is sacred of her, even the bullies. If they mess with me. 

Everyone in school is kind to me at school and outside of school. I walked through the hallway, and my best friend Mark J came. " Hey Greg, so how's your day so far ? " He asked me, " It's fine, lately, " I answered him. Mark J is the son of Isabell and Jay Emily, and our family are kind of a family friends to them. Because Jay's grandfather, Henry Emily saved my life a year back. We walked through the hallway, suddenly I got a headache. I clutched my head, and my eyes started to blacked out.

Then Mark notice, " Hey let's just take you to the nurse's office, " " Okay. " When we were on our way to the nurse' office. I collapsed and blacked out.

I was running for my life. Nightmare animatronics were chasing after me for hours. I don't know what time is it. And how long was I awake for ? I wish I knew what was the time, then the bell rang. It was 6am, and I was tired. Then the floor collapsed under me, and fell.

I was in a new area. Then I saw Roxy, she turned around and saw me. Her eyes were purple, she's charge toward me. And I ran in the opposite direction, and I ran as fast as I can. Then I run into Freddy. The person who I thought I can trust, but he betrayed me. I ran away from him, leaving him, confused. ' I don't trust animatronics, anymore. I should listen to my mom, ' I thought. I slow down, then I heard a voice. " I will put you back together, " said the voice and knew this voice. It was my father's, the person who left my life and never seen again. I cried when I heard his voice.

" Why didn't you love me, father ? You are just like grandfather, just because he was mean to you, doesn't mean you hate me, " I cried, and fell down to my knees and cover my mouth to muffled the cried. Then I heard footsteps, I stopped crying. I got up and wiped my tears away, then turned around to see a figure. " Gregory, I never hated you, " said the figure and I recognized that voice, it was my father's. 

" If you really loved me. THEN WHY DID YOU TELL ME IT WAS MY FAULT, WHEN MY SIBLINGS DIED BECAUSE ME, " I shouted at him. " You said it was my fault, even you said in your own voice, " I cried. " I did reall- " then he was cut off by the voices I had since I was 8.

" He's lying "

" He never loved you, he only loved your older siblings "

" Your are nothing to him "

I clutched my head, I just want the voices to stop. But they are right, he never loved me. But h came toward, and I took a step back. " Gregory, don't listen to the voices. They are not right, I do love you, as a son, " he said to me, as he continued coming toward me. But I took steps back, then he stopped. " How, ARE YOU IN MY HEAD ? Only Cassidy can do that, " I said to him, and he was surprised when he heard Cassidy's name.

" I- " but I cut him off,  "You never cared about me. Only my siblings because you thought they were the only ones who inherited mother's powers. You're wrong, father. I did inherited mother's powers but different. I was born with immorality and control technology. I also inherited your immorality because for some reason, " I explained to him. " I don't want to see you ever again. " 

Then the floors collapsed, again. I was fall in water, now. I curled himself into ball, then I felt a hand. " Did you got into a fight with your father, " asked my darkside as I turned my head. My darkside look like me but he had animatronic features on him. I nodded, " You can't keep coming back to this sea of lost memories, " he said to me, " You will wake up soon. "

I woke up in the nurse's office, and Cassidy was there. Then she saw me, " What happened " she asked me. " I- blacked out, again, " I answered her. " We need to go, because your mom is at the Pizza plex, already, " she said to me. We went to the car and Ennard was there but he had his illusion disc on, and drove to Mega Pizza plex. Then I started getting another flashback.

~ Flashback ~

It was my Mike's 12th birthday. I was happy for him, but after I was dropped off to the daycare. I played with the other kids. But I was a bit shy, then Sun saw I was shy to talked to any of the kids. He walked up to me, " Hey Gregory, why are you playing with the other kids, " he asked me. " I'm s-sacred t-to make friends, " I told him, and he helped me to get over my fears. I met this boy named Mark J. He was nice, I loved playing him.

Then the intercom went off, " Mike Afton, please report to the security office. "  Then I realized my brother went missing how my other two other siblings went missing.

After few hours, it was pick up. And my parents came to picked me up, and my parents looked serious. They took me to a place where me non-workers can't go. " We managed to find your son but, we found him, dead. " I was confused at first what they said, then I had other pass vision of- MY BROTHER DEATH. 

I saw my brother was stabbed to death. When it was over, I was in the same room. Then my father walked up to me. " Did Mike any chance came to the daycare ? " He asked me. I shook my head to say no. Then my parents took me home, when we got home. I went to my room, crying, when I found out Mike is dead. I heard my parents fighting, and my dark side took spirit form, and tried to comforted me. " It's okay, Gregory. You are going to be fine, " he said to me. I got up and wipe my tears, then go downstairs. " If Gregory had inherited your foresight powers. He will warn us about Mike's death, "  argued my father. And peek through the doorway of the room. 

I saw them fighting about me and Mike. Then my father saw me, and tried to looked the other way but, " Gregory come here, " he said in hated voice. I knew my father never loved me, he only care about my three older siblings. And I came there, I did what he asked. I can tell he had hated for me, and I knew he never cared about care at all. " Michael- " said my mother, but she was cut off by my father. " IT'S YOUR FAULT, GREGORY. YOUR REASON, WHY ALL OF YOUR SIBLINGS ARE DEAD " he shouted me, and left through the door. Then never came back. I fell to my knees, and started cried, my mom tried to comforted.

~ End of Flashback ~

"Gregory, we're here, " said Cassidy, knocking me out from the flashback. We got out the car, and went inside.