Chapter 9 : The golden spirits

Gregory's POV : 

I was surprised what my mom said to me. I was the only hope and the last one. Then the intercom went off, " Oh isn't that Lily and her son Gregory ? " and my mom, Freddy, Cassidy, Evan and En- I mean Noah seemed to recognized that voice. " William, stay away from my son, " my mom said, as she put me behind her. Then I heard the name William, that my grandfather's name. He is back, I mean my parents keep telling me and siblings about our grandfather always coming back, though. 

I turned to see, a spirit looking at me. But it was no original spirit, it was a golden one. " Hello, who are you ? " I asked the golden spirit, and it squeaked, then disappeared. " Wait- " I said, as put my hand out. Now I sacred it, just great, and I turned back to my mother.

???'s POV :

' I can't believe he saw me, ' I thought, then I saw two golden spirit, just sitting an d waiting for me. " Mike, why are you so happy all sudden ? " asked ???. " He saw me, Gregory saw me, Eliza and Evan. But I was too sacred to talk to him, though, " I said to Evan and Eliza. Then both of my siblings faces lit up. " You were right, Gregory did indeed inherited mother's abilities, " said Evan. I was happy, Gregory saw me. We were always watching him,  ever since he came back about a year ago. Now he looked like he is 13, he survived of 12. We were happy, when we found out he made it out alive.

" So do you guys wonder who are those two other people are? " I asked, and Evan and Eliza don't know who are they, too. But I remember Gregory's Dark side, Evan, not our older brother Evan. But the Evan, who died in 1983. The bite victim 1983, I remembered the story, Evan ( C.C ) told me and Gregory. And he promised if I was gone and my siblings, he will protect him no matter what. Then he never broke his promise, he kept it like he said.

I wish we could see Gregory and mom. But the good news is we managed to find dad, though. He possessed the GlamRock Freddy animatronic, we talked to him time to time. I wish we can have a family reunion, but Gregory seemed he hate dad, for some reasons. But I mean dad did distant himself away from Gregory, though. I only wish...

Gregory's POV :  

I wish I went after the golden spirit. I turned to mom, " Mom, I saw a golden spirit, " I said, and everyone stopped talking. Mom turned to me, " You saw what, " mom asked, " Golden spirit, mom. " My mom was surprised, and so was the others. " What did they looked like ? " She asked, " Well, I couldn't see what they looked like, but they just saw me that just all, " I answered to her. " Maybe this golden spirit can help us. But Gregory you are the only person who can sense them. Evan can you watch my son for me ? " My mom asked to my dark side, and he nodded.

On we go on to adventure, we go. We went to the last the area where the spirit disappeared from. But there was nothing, there. So I close my eyes, and tried to sense them. Then I felt a presence of a spirit. Then I opened my eyes, and I saw the golden spirit, but instead of one I saw 3 golden spirits. " Your right, he can see us, " said one of them. Then I realized they were very up close, and Evan, my dark side started to growls behind me. I turned him, " Evan, please what if they are nice, " I said to him, " But what if they're are not ? What if they are going to hurt you, it's my job to protect you, Gregory. I made a promised to one of your siblings, Mike, " he explained.

I was shocked and surprised, " Wait, you made a promised with my brother ? " I asked as put both of my hands up to him and he nodded. Then I put my hands down, we turned to the spirits. " Who are you, " I asked seriously. One of the golden spirits walked up to me, and it looked like my older brother Mike. " M-Mike, is that you " I asked with tears. He nodded, and I cried tears of joy. I wanted to hug him, but he is a spirit, now. " So, is the other golden spirits our siblings, " I asked, " Yes Gregory, it's them, " Mike said.

Evan, not my dark side Evan, but my brother Evan walked up to me and he hugged me, my others siblings joined in. Then they let go, " Wait how are you guys touching ? " I asked to them. They laughed and me and Evan ( C.C ) joined in the group of laughter. They explained to how, because they are golden spirits. " So what have you been going in the years many years ? " Evan ( my brother ) asked to me. " Well, I am straight As student in all of my tech classes and math classes. I think that's all of that. And oh, Evan not our brother Evan, but my dark side Evan. He is actually is Dad's brother, and Evan been training me how to do self-defend, " I explained to them, as we walked through the hallways of the Mega Pizza plex. 

Then I saw bunny ears, I knew who it was, Vanny/Vanessa. " Oh is it the siblings reunion, " she said, then I took off the ring off of my necklace. Then it transformed into a sword, " Leave them alone, Vanny. Have you already took a enough from me and my family ? " I cried, as I put my sword in a ready position. I have stop Vanny from hurting anyone else!