Chapter 4 : Michael

Freddy/???'s POV :

'I wish I can apologize to Gregory, ' I thought as I walked back to my room after a visit at part and services . It's all my fault for making that mistake, all those years ago. It's been 5 years since my death and Mike's. I wish I can apologize to Gregory, about pushing him away. But the reason I pushed him away, was because he just looked like him. " Michael," said a voice in my head. " Michael, there's still time to fix thing, " said the voice. And I knew that voice, it was Charlie Emily.

" I wish I can fix things, but I can't, " I rely to her. " You will find out, to fix things, " she said.

Gregory's POV :

I wish I can apologize to Freddy about what I said to him. But a part of me doesn't want to. I can't choose. He remind me of my father, but my father is very distant and cold toward me. Maybe my father-, no he can't be. It's a stupid thought. 

But I don't f*cking know how to fix things with people. But only to my mother, Cassidy, Ennard, and my friends, yes. But animatronics, no, I cannot solve things with animatronics at all. WHAT IS MY F*UCKING LIFE, NOW.' I need to stay calm, " I thought, as I walked away from Freddy. ' Why my life is like this, why can't be normal, but no I can't have a normal life because my father hate me, my siblings are dead. ' I tried to find Cassidy, but with no luck. But a part of me love my father, and the only thing he left me, is a silver chain necklace with a silver ring on it. And that part of love my father, dearly. 

But I can't forgive him for all the things he said to me or do to me. But I only can visit him, time to time, because my father died 5 years ago. I wish I can say ' I love you ' to him, but he's gone. I continued looking for Cassidy, but I ended up in the atrium. I decided to call her, then she picked up

" Hey Cass, where are you, right now ? "

" Oh I'm at Rockstar Row, "

" Ok, " then I ended the call. And left the atrium to find Cassidy.

Freddy/Michael's POV :

I was pacing back and forward in my room, after we were drooped off to . I remembered how I was human, once. I had four kids, but I always resented my fourth child away. Then all the older ones all died age of 12. And I blamed my youngest child on they're death, but actually it's my fault. I wish I can apologize to everyone in my family. But I am not ready, yet.

Then I saw a 17 year old girl with some guy, like they are waiting for someone. Then I saw Gregory came to them, and heard them talking. " Gregory, your mom is busy again, but we need to still watch you, " said the girl, and the boy that she was with Gregory. " Yes Cassidy, I understand that but we going to do by the way, " said Gregory to the girl- and I realized that was Cassidy. The one that William Afton shouldn't of killed, but how is she alive. Then I also realized, by illusion disc. And the boy, I do not recognize.

Gregory looked at my direction, and I looked away. I can't even forgive myself for all the things I did. " You have to apologize to Gregory eventually, Freddy. Or should I say Michael, " said Charlie, as she floated around the room. " Shouldn't you be visiting your father, Charlie, " I said to her. " I did, earlier when you were performing, " she said, as she kept flying around in my room. I sigh, as long I stay in this animatronic body, I still live.

Gregory's POV :

I saw Freddy was watching us, then I saw a spirit in his greenroom. I felt it's spirit energy in Freddy's room. Then Cassidy snaped at me out of my trance, " Gregory, we were concerned about your condition of your abilities, " she said to me. " Yea, what about them ? " I said to them, with a confused expression on my face. " I mean is your mother, said one of your abilities are getting stronger as you used them, " she said to me. 

" Which one by the way ? " I asked to them, and they lead me to somewhere private. " It's the technology power " she said in a low voice. " What's wrong with that, " I asked them. " The more you used it, the stronger it and there's a chance you will, um " said Noah aka Ennard. " A chance what, " I said to them, and they looked at the ground. I was so confused, right now. Then, " There's a chance, you will um, * sigh * you will be able to bring the codes and mainframe into reality without using a computer or a tablet, every time you used your ability, " she explained to me, " but for now we need to focus on stopping Vanny. "

I wish I had a plan to stop her from hurting anyone. We went to the atrium, and I got a call from my mom. And I answered it. She asked if we were at the atrium, and I said yes. Then she said " We are on our way to you, with some friends, " " Oh Okay, mom. " I told the others, and Cassidy said we have to waited for them.

???'s POV :

I watched as I saw Gregory. He will be the one to pass my test. If he can hack, or maybe, but for now. I need to get the boy, but I don't how to get to him. Well, I did tested his siblings and that's how they died.

They failed the test and the results were brutal. I just killed them, but if Gregory passed the test, well he will live. But under my control, once I get him. And Michael and Lily can't stop me this time. I called my loyal servant, Vanny. " You called, sir " said Vanny to me. " I want you to try to get my last living grandchild, but he need to be alive, understand, " I said to her. And she nodded, then left to get Gregory for me. ' Once he pass that test, he will be under my control. And Michael and Lily can't stop me form doing that, ' I thought.