Prologue : Betrayal

Gregory and Freddy run toward the exit. " Freddy, it's opened, " said Gregory. But Freddy didn't respond, at all. " Freddy... " Gregory said as he turned around. Then he saw Freddy, and behind him was Vanessa. " Thank you Freddy for leading me to Gregory, " she said. " F-Freddy, d-did you b-betray me ? " Gregory asked to Freddy. " Gregory you need to go home, and Officer Vanessa will take you home, " Freddy said to him. Then Vanessa took Gregory from the arm, " YOU LIAR, YOU SAID YOU WILL HELP ME, " shouted Gregory as he was dragged away.

Vanessa put Gregory in a dark room. But Vanessa turned purple, and she grabbed her knife. " I've been chasing you all night and I can't lose you because my master need you, " she said to Gregory. Gregory was sacred, " Any last words, " Vanessa said in her Vanny voice. " Yes, only one. CASSIDY ! " he shouted, but Vanny lunged at him. And stab him in the chest, then Gregory fell on the ground but clutching his wound. Vanny/Vanessa was shocked, " H-how a-are y-you- * screamed * " she was cut off by someone hit in her head with a flashlight.

But Gregory had lose consciousness, the person who knocked Vanessa, took Gregory to somewhere safe. The person made it way to the entrance, while carrying Gregory in they're arms. They went through the doors, and look around if someone was out there. They set him on the ground, " I'm sorry, I couldn't protect you her, " said the person, as they started to cried. Then they looked up and saw a dark figure in the distance. They got up, and pulled out a dagger, and held it up. " I don't know who you are. BUT STAY AWAY FROM GREGORY, " shouted the person to the figure, as the figure walked toward them.

But when the figure came closer, the person dropped they're dagger. " H-Henry, " said the person to the figure. " Hello Cassidy, " said Henry as he walked to Cassidy and Gregory. He kneeled to see Gregory, " What happened to him? " Asked Henry to Cassidy. " Gregory need hospital now, Henry " said Cassidy. Then Henry dialed 911, and explained the situation to them. They managed to get Gregory in the hospital.

Gregory woke up in a hospital bed, and a woman who was crying by his bedside. " M-mom, " he said in a weak voice. Then the woman looked at Gregory, " My boy, " said his mother, as she grabbed his hand. " I'm going to get the doctors, " said his mom, as she got up and went through the door leaving Gregory alone. 

" Wow, that was.. something, " said a figure leaning on the wall, and knew who it is. He sat up, " Cassidy, I know it's you " he said to the wall. Then Cassidy turned back visible, but Gregory can see her without her just turned invisible. Because he inherited his mother's powers, and but he is the only one in his family, to control technology. Normally in his mother's side of her family, they can see ghost and spirits, foresight and passight. Also, Gregory's power are quite different.  Which is very dangerous, if his grandfather, William Afton get him. Who know what he is going to do ?  

" Also, someone is here to talk to you. After the doctors check on you, " she said and teleported away. After the doctors done checking on him, his mother came back inside the room with someone, he didn't know. " Who are you ? " Gregory asked to Henry. " My name is Henry Emily, I am a friend of your father, Michael Afton " said Henry to Gregory. When Gregory heard something about his father, he remember that his father never love him because his father always spend so much with his older siblings than him. Only his mother and his siblings were the only people who spend they're with him. 

" We don't talk about Michael, " said his mother to Henry, " Why exactly ? " Henry asked, as Cassidy came back, and walked to him. " Don't mind, Henry. * Sigh * I know you hate your father for not spending time with you and when he left the family, " said Cassidy to Gregory. Then they heard Henry and Gregory's mother were talking about Michael, Gregory's father. " Lily, I didn't know that your son, Gregory hated his father for those things, " said Henry. Gregory was silent, then " It's okay, Henry, " said Gregory. 

  It's took a year for Gregory to recover from the betrayal of Freddy. Gregory decided to focus on his school and his future. And he made a promise to not trust an animatronics, until now.

( A/N : Hey guys, here is my new story. I hope you like it, but I tried my best to make it longer that my first fanfic. So have a great day/noon/afternoon/night. )