Chapter 17 : Explaining to do

Gregory's POV : 

I thought I felt presences of two spirits, and I know this someone is there. " You okay, love? " Evan (C.C ) said, in front of my face. " I'm fine, I just thought I felt presences of spirits, " I answered him, and he just looked confused for a moment. Then he took my hand and led me into the first aid station. I saw Vanessa was awake, and then she saw me, " Why that kid is here, " she asked my mom, as she pointed at me to my mom. " Vanessa, that kid over there, is my son. And you tried to hurt him, " my mom snapped at Vanessa. Vanessa was shock, and the room went silent.

Then I just left the room with Evan ( C.C ), " She hate me, Evan ( C.C ), " I said to him, and he disagreed with me. " Let her take time, she was under the influence of my father, your grandfather, " said Evan ( C.C ), as we sat down outside of the first aid station. Then I felt weight on my shoulder, it was Evan ( C.C ). I saw he fall asleep, and I looked at the ceiling of the Pizza plex, then I saw two spirits up there. But I didn't wake up Evan (C.C ), though. I decided to wait him to wake up.

Charlie's POV :

Gregory looked up at us, and then looked away to looked at Evan ( C.C ). Phew, that was close one. I wanted to help them with their plan, but I can't. My father thinks it's too dangerous, dangerous! I am already dead, and now a spirit because of WILLIAM AFTON. Welp, I hope you be safe, Gregory. He will not stop until he get his hands on you.

Gregory's POV :

I waited for Evan ( C.C ) to wake up, and then the others came out of the first aid station, with Vanessa. I told them to be quiet because Evan ( C.C ) is sleeping. " Gregory, Vanessa to get to know you better, " said my mom, and I agreed. " I was born into a rich family, the Aftons, " I started, " and Vanessa I'm sort of like you, " and she was surprised. " How are you like me ? " she asked, and I continued explained, " My father neglected me for most of my life, but now he's protect me. Ok, now to main part of my life. All my siblings all died at the age of 12, and I was the youngest out of them. And my mom forced me not to go to the Pizza plex because of you know. " Vanessa knew I meant, then I continued, " And you know me, I sort of listening but I don't. I went the plex that night to find the reason my siblings died. And I'm sorry for wasting your time that night. " She accepted my apology, and I was happy we're freed her.

" I just I want say thank you for saving me, Gregory. That I can say, " Vanessa said to me. Then I felt that same presence of the spirits, I wish I can find them, but I can. Because my lover is sleeping on my shoulder. ' When are you wake up ? ' I thought to myself. ' Let me sleep, a few more minutes, ' Evan ( C.C) said through my mind. I admitted defeat, and he slept some more. He looked cute when he is sleeping and the others seem to notice. Then I started to blush, and then Evan ( C.C ) woke up, finally. " I'm sorry, I was tired for some reason, " he said, and I said it's okay.

I told Evan (C.C ) about the spirits I felt. " Maybe we can look for them, " he said cheerfully, and I told the others we're going to find some spirits. Then the others got some ideas, so we left already to not embarrass ourselves. " I hope they don't get any ideas, " I said, to Evan ( C.C ). We walked around the atrium to find what I felt. Then I felt it again, the spirits presences were here, " Who ever you are, come out, " Evan (C.C ) shouted to the whole atrium, and that didn't worked. So I tried other way, I tried feeling their presences by feel. Then I felt their presences as I walked forward, and Evan ( C.C ) followed me. As we walked forward, and I stopped, then looked up. Then saw the spirits, they were sitting on the ceiling beams. " Do you know them, Ev, " I asked to Evan ( C.C ), and he shook his head. " I think so, I don't know. "

Then they looked down on us, and disappeared. " Ok, " that I can say.

Charlie's POV :

He saw us, he saw us, HE SAW US ! I tried stay calm, but I can't. Gregory saw us, and we had teleport away from there. " I think he wants to talk to us, Charlie, " said my father. I told I wasn't ready to meet him, and it's my job to protect him from harm way. I remember the night he came here, to the Mega Pizza plex. I watched him run away from Vanny, hid in a animatronic, and survived the night. But he was hunted down by the animatronics, and I had to help him back then. I only helped when he needed to escape Vanny's clutched, and when Vanny tried to killed him. I helped Cassidy to knocked her out.

Then I was snap out of my trance by my dad. " You spaced out again, Charlotte, " he said to me, my dad only called me by my first name when I'm spacing out. " I'm sorry, I was thinking about Gregory, Michael' youngest son, " I said to him. " You know, Gregory is in love with Evan ( C.C ), you know that right, " he said. " Dad, I told you and I am in love with Elizabeth. William Afton's Daughter, " I said, which is true. Me and Lizzy are dating for while, but Lizzy wanted me to protect her niece and her nephews from her father. I promised her that, and I shall keep it.