Chapter 7 : Our family's dark side

Freddy/Michael's POV :

I didn't know my youngest son had a dark side and his dark side is my brother. I shouldn't left the family, I was so stupid back then. I realized why Gregory changed, it's because of me. I'm reason why he changed. But I wonder how did he met his Dark side. " Gregory, how did you meet your dark side ? " I asked to him. And he looked at my direction, " Well I met Evan when I was 5 years old, if I can recalled, " Gregory said, and that left me shocked, why didn't I noticed this. " I mean how exactly ? " I asked to him. " Well I first met him when I was shot by bullet, but I managed to survived the bullet shot. But my mom never told my dad about the bullet shot, then I met Evan in one of his memories, that replayed in my head, " he told everyone.

I was stunned what he said. Why didn't Lily tell me about this ? I should of took care him, when he was shot 8 years ago. Then I realized how I distant myself away from Gregory because he looked like my little brother, yelled at him and being rude to him. I hate myself for that, I wish I can ask him for forgiveness. But I can't tell my secret just yet.

Gregory's POV :

I tried to calm down Evan, my dark side. But he keep giving death stare at everyone, mostly Cassidy actually. " Evan I think you need to stop giving everyone the death stare, please, " I asked to him. " If they just stop yelling at each other, I'm fine with that, " he said, as he floated down to me to the same level. I got up from the couch, and looked at the planning board. There were all of ideas, I realized these aren't ideas, this was a old plan from 18 YEARS AGO. This was my parents' planning board. I turned to looked at mom, " Mom, do you know anything about this ? " I asked to her, and she looked serious to sacred. " Yes honey, this is the original plan to stop your grandfather, " my mother said to me, as she got up and put her hand on my shoulder.

" This was the plan to stop your grandfather, for good. We thought we could destroy him with fire. But we were wrong, somehow he escaped the fire by turning into a other form, " she explained to me. I looked back at the board, I saw how the plan was set. I realized there were a few mistakes, while making the plan. I traced my hand the board, and found some the board was coming off. I looked at the others, but they were too busy doing something. Except my mother and my dark side, Evan looked at me. I turned back to the board, then peeled off the board.

I tossed the board aside and it caught everyone the attention. I turned back to the board to see, the researches under the board. And I froze what I saw on the board. It was about the remnant project. " Mom, I think I found the research about the remnant, " I said in a trembling voice. Evan was shocked too, because we can feel each other emotions. This is how my grandfather started the research on remnant. I saw missing posters of the six missing kids, and Cassidy was one of them. I took her down, then I showed to the others. " Cassidy, I think this is your missing poster from over 40 years ago, " I said to her, as Cassidy picked it up from my hands. And the others were shocked.

" I remembered that day, " she started, " it's was Gabriel's birthday. We were invited to his birthday party. We were talking, and then a stranger in a Spring Bonnie suit came to us and say he has a prize for us. Then we believed him and followed him to the backroom. He locked the door, and in front of my own eyes, he pulled at a knife. Then stabbed it into one of my best friends, Jeremy. We screamed for help, but all my friends were killed in front of me. Then I knew next to be killed, I froze in fear as he lunged at me. He stabbed me to death, and my last were ' W-why a-are y-you doing this, ' " she finished explaining her story.

" Wait, you're dead " said Chica and Roxy, then the others were shocked. " Then how are you alive ? " asked Monty. Cassidy sighed, and deactivated her illusion disc to show her 10 years old girl form. " This is the real me, " she said, then everyone except my mom, Evan and surprisingly Freddy. Then Cassidy turned on the illusion disc back on. She explained to them how she used to possessed a animatronic named Golden Freddy, or Fredbear you can say. She told them how my grandfather never stop coming back, because of her. Me, my mom and Evan already knew this, and Cassidy had her reasons.

" And yea, I'm reason why this is keep happened. I should of just leave it alone, " she cried, and I comforted her. " It's not your fault, you just young back then. And looked at you now, you know what's wrong and right, " I said to her. She nodded, and Evan was watching this. He looked happy, " Gregory, I think it's time to tell you a secret. We been hiding from you, " said Evan and my mom. " What is it ? " I asked to them, and they both sighed. The room was silence, and my mom said to follow her, and Cassidy, Noah, Evan, and me follow her outside the room.

  My mom looked at me with a serious expression. " Gregory, you were born also with others abilities, " she started, and I was confused. " What do you mean ? " I asked to her. She sighed again, " You can bring people back to life, " she said, and I was shocked with this, " and you last other ability is understand anyone past. " This time, I was dumbfound and surprised. " I know it's a lot to take in, but you used these abilities before. I saw you used them before, " my mom said, and she told to keep it a secret from everybody.

And I agreed to her request, I wish my siblings were here right now.