Chapter 3 : Inside

Cassidy's POV :

Me and Noah( Ennard ) can tell Gregory was upset because through the whole car ride, we can tell he was having another flashback. The good news is we are at the pizza plex. " Gregory, we're here, " I said to knocked him out from the flashback he was having. We got out of the car, and went inside.

I was surprise not many people are here. We went to the counter, " Hello, welcome to Mega Pizza Plex. Can I have your name, please ? " The lady at the counter. " I am Gregory Evan Afton " said Gregory, and the lady was surprised Gregory to her. When she was about to respond, Lily came. " Oh Mrs. Afton, I didn't know your kids were coming to plex, " the lady said to Lily. " Oh only Gregory is my kid, the other are people who lived us, Ava " said Lily to the lady named Ava.

Then Ava let us in.

Gregory's POV :

Once we were in, I remembered what happened here. When the last time I was here, it's still haunt me. We went into the elevator, " Mom, why are we here in the plex ? " I asked her. " Because I was told something happened here, like about a year ago," she said, and I was shocked, then, " I'm kidding, the reason why we are here is because I have a meeting with Alice." 

Then she asked " Cassidy and Noah, can you watch Gregory for me ? " And they both nodded, then she left. " So we were going to explore, " asked Cassidy, and I nodded. We went to Rockstar row. It was a bit different than before. " Are you sacred to see your old friend ? " Asked my dark side. My dark side does have a name, well, lots of name. But he like being called Evan or Fredbear. " Yes " I answered his question. We looked at the cases of the past animatronics. I knew the history of the company, my mom worked at. 

I remembered the stories she told me about the company. Trying to hide the past, welp, that was hard though. But when my mother took over Fazbear entertainment, she told the whole world about the truth of Fazbear entertainment. And the previous CEO was arrested for NOT telling the truth. We looked at some more, then Noah said he was hungry ( Yes, he can eat foods ). Cassidy said she will go with him. And they left to the food court. 

I remembered the last time was in the Rockstar row. But I shook the thought away. Then I came across a old stage. I remembered also, my father's stories about this very old stage. " G-Gregory, " said a voice, and I turned around to- Freddy, again. Then I just walked past him, and left without a word. I went to the washroom. I looked into the mirror, I saw that my orange and blue steaks in my hair, were glowing again. Then they stopped, and I washed my face. Then looked at the mirror again. " Wow, are trying to hide from the person that betrayed you, Greg, " said my dark side through the mirror. He was visible, now. Only through the mirrors or glass. But sometime, when my anger took over, he is visible to everyone.

" Yes, I'm sacred about seeing him again, Evan, " I said to him. " I know how you feel. When I was possessing Golden Freddy, with Cassidy at the time. I saw my brother, your father. I wanted to forgive him, but I was afraid he was the same person when we were younger. But Cassidy encouraged me to talked to him. And I did, I took my spirit form and talked him, when I had the opportunity. When I did had the opportunity, he saw me and he cried, then asking for forgive. Then I forgave him, we were in touch time to time. Until the fire, to stop our father from coming back. I stayed behind to make sure he was gone for good. Then I met you, you were like your father, Gregory. You are strong, brave, kind, intelligent, caring, you persevere, and you can do no kid can do, " Evan explained to me. He is right, I'm like my father. 

Then, I got a call on my phone. I picked it up as I walked out of the washroom. 

" Gregory, where are you, " said Cassidy

" I'm just finished using the washroom, why ? " I asked to her.

" Because we want to meet up, and it's our job to watch you anyway, " she rely to me.

" Ok where's we meeting ? " I asked her

" Oh you know, " she said with a laugh.

I ended the call and rolled my eyes. Then went to the area where we are meeting. I felt like someone is following/watching me. But I saw Cassidy and Noah. " So what took you so long, " asked Cass as I went toward them. " Oh, just Evan telling me something, " I answered her question. The only people who know my dark side is Cassidy, Noah, and mom. But back then, also, my brother Mike who also knew him. We talked for while, and then the intercom saying it's time for the GlamRock show to begin. We didn't even bother going to the main stage, but we did it anyway.

Then the show started, Cassidy looked a bit confused at first about the GlamRock animatronics. But she will getting it, eventually. 

After the show, the management called us. We followed them to the backstage, and I saw my mom talking with Alice. And the animatronics were finished up. Then my mom called us to came over. " Honey, I want you to meet Alice, a old friend of mine, " said my mom. I smiled at Alice, she looked nice. " Oh Lily, your son is just like your husband, " said Alice. Then I walked away from they're conversations. When I bumped into one of the animatronics. It was Freddy, I tried to avoid him. But he grabbed my arm. I turned to him, and pulled away my arm. " What do you want ? " I asked him in a serious voice. " Gregory, it's good to see you alive, " said Freddy, in his cheerful voice, but I just rolled my eyes. " You changed, " he said to me. 

" Yeah, I did changed. No thank to you, when you left with Vanessa. You know, what happened when you left me with Vanessa. Vanny came along and tried to killed me, but it weren't for my best friend, Cassidy. I probably be dead, " I said to him, as I walked off to Cassidy. " I heard what happened, " said Evan in my head. " I know, I just lost my cool back there, " I respond to him. I walked far away from Freddy. The person who betrayed me.