Chapter 16 : Confessed feeling and the princess quests games

Gregory's POV :

I helped to fixed the plan. That was took long time to fixed it up. " Well that is all fixed up, " I said to the others. The others like my plan, it was better that the one they made. Then my mom grabbed my hand and took me far from the others. " Gregory, I know told me about this. You love Evan ( C.C ), your dark side. Maybe you can confessed your feeling for him, " she said, and I was sacred to told him. " But you said I can't fall in love with him, " I said to her, " I finally realized you love him. And get your ass up, and confessed to him, alright, " she said, and I went to talked to Evan ( C.C ).

Lily's POV :

" I hope this is a good idea, Michael, " I said as he was behind me. He was in GlamRock Freddy's animatronic form. " He's love him, Lily. The way I love you, remember, when I told my love for you, " he said, as he pulled me in to a kiss.

Gregory's POV : 

I went to talked to Evan ( C.C ), " Hey Ev, can I talk to you in private ? " I asked to Evan ( C.C ), and he surprisingly agreed. We went outside of parts and services, and we looked at each other. " I wanted to say this for a while, Evan ( C.C ). Ever since I met you, you were like my best friend, but you are my light in my world. The truth is I'm trying to say I love you, and it's ok-, " but I was cut off by a kiss from Evan ( C.C ), and grabbed me by the collar of my jacket. I was surprised, but I melted into it. Then we pulled away, and he faced me " I do love you back. I was sacred you never like me back, " he said, then we pulled into a other kiss.

" I CALLED IT. I WIN THIS BEG, NOAH, " shouted Cassidy in the background, and we pulled away. I saw the others were watching, and that made us blushed really hard. " Come on, I lose another bet, again, " said Noah. We went back inside of parts and services, " Noah, don't worry you will the next bet, " I said to him. " You always say that, " said Noah, pointed out. I guess me and Evan ( C.C ) in a relationship, now. Then, my siblings came up to me, " Who knew Gregory was gay, " said Evan ( my brother ), and I blush like a strawberry.

" Evan ( my brother ), don't embarrassed Gregory. Say the guy who is bi, " said Eliza, and that caused Evan ( my brother ) to blushed in embarrassment. We laughed, but we need to be serious, because my grandfather is still out there. We discuss how we put this plan into motion, and we need to get to all the princess quests games. " There are three princess quest games, one in Roxy's raceway, another in the dance floor game cabinet storage room, and the last one is in Vanny's hideout, " I explained to the others, and we need to decide who playing what game.

" Maybe I can play the first game, Noah can play the second, and you, Gregory you can play the last one, " said Cassidy, and that sound like a really good plan. " But the main problem is how do we know we finished the game or not ? " I said, and Cassidy smiled. Then she pulled out some faz-watch, and gave one for herself and Noah. Then we separated into group, me and my family, Noah and the other animatronics except for Freddy, then there's Cassidy. She said she will go with few old friends of her. Then we are off to the games to find.

We had to go into Fazer blast to find that game. " So the this where the third game is, " said Mike as we walked in to the area. We went through the door, into the game. We managed to avoid all of the staff bots from getting us, because they are under the control of Vanny. Then my faz-watch went off, " Ok guys I finished the first game, " said Cassidy through the watch. We were almost to Vanny's room. But the door is locked, I tried kicking it down. But then I realized I just can teleport into the room. So I teleported into the room, and unlocked the entrance of the hideout.

I let my family through the door. Then my watch went off, again. " I finished the second game, Gregory it up yo you now, " said Noah. I started the game, then we heard laugher and someone is skipping down the cat walk. ' I need to hurry up, ' I thought, and started the game.

Then there was a loud shriek from the last game. I heard Vanny said " I can't do it, " and she collapsed on the floor. Eliza took her mask off, and saw her face. " VANESSA!?!?!?! " my whole family except me said, and I went to Vanessa. Then I touched her neck, " She is still breathing, but she was under the control of grandfather for 4 years, " I said to my family. Then we took her to the first aid station to meet up with the others.

Glitchtrap/William's POV :

" HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE, " I snapped, and smack my hand on the table. " Look like you are losing, Will, " said a voice, and I turned around. And I saw my old friend of mine, Henry Emily. " I know this boy will stop you for good. And I will make sure for it, he will defeat you one day, old friend, " he said and teleported away. I was so mad and angry, I will killed that child if it is the last thing I can do.

???'s POV :

I watched Gregory and his family took care of Vanessa. She woke up from her sleep, and the others explained to her what happened. I'm happy she's okay, and then I heard someone teleported behind me. " Hello Charlie, " said my father, as he sat beside me. " Michael's family is reunion, " I said to him, and we smiled I hope Evan ( C.C ) is protecting Gregory. ' Evan ( C.C ) take of care Gregory, because his grandfather is coming for him, ' I thought.