He watches as she stands and stretches, his thoughts trying to fill in the blanks from the previous night. His brows are furrowed, thinking as hard as he can until he gets a brief flash of her against the ladder. He remembers hearing her moan. His cheeks swell with embarrassment, the memory playing through his mind. Jimin was touching her. Yeah, he distinctly remembers feeling her and making comments based on that.

He feels the morning wood coming, so he jumps up and turns away from her, trying to hide his flustered expression. "You okay?" she asks.

He gulps. "Y-Yeah, I just really have to pee... or throw up. One of the two." He can tell she's unconvinced, but he moves away before she can comment on it.

"Well, I'll go get us some of those painkillers, okay?"

"Alright," he calls back as he enters the bathroom, closing the door and sliding down it slowly. Once he's on the floor, he hears Y/N leave the room.

He takes a deep breath, now trying to think of everything that happened. Jimin doesn't remember too much, but he remembers enough to know that even if they didn't have sex, they were very close. One thing he remembers vividly is the sound of her moans. He thinks about it, then sighs. He can't be thinking like this - it's wrong. However, that doesn't stop him from replaying the memory over and over and over again...

~9:26~

Well that was weird.

Jimin kind of got up and ran to the bathroom. He seemed so flustered. You hope he doesn't remember anything that happened last night, otherwise you'd be mortified. You don't remember everything yourself, but you do remember the ladder. The way he kissed and sucked on your neck, his low voice, the way his fingers kept going lower...

You stop in the hall, leaning up against the closest wall and letting out a breath. Get your thoughts out of there, this isn't the time. You take a few moments, a few breaths, then go to move again when a door opens in front of you.

Namjoon yawns and steps out, rubbing his eyes. He nearly crashes into you, but stops at the last second. "Y/N! Hey, I didn't see you there, I'm sorry," the Captain says with tinted cheeks.

You shake him off. "Not a big deal, I'm kind of used to being invisible. You okay?"

He shrugs, pointing to his head. "Hangover. I assume you and I are after the same thing?"

"Painkillers?" you ask, raising a brow.

He laughs, his dimples showing. "Well yeah, but I thought you were looking for Jimin."

You almost turn red like the Captain. "No, not right now. He's in his room though if you wanted to talk to him."

Namjoon thanks you, then starts to turn away, but freezes. You swallow whatever moisture is left in your throat. He turns his head back to look at you and gives you a smirk. "He's in his room, eh?" You stand there with wide eyes, desperately searching for words.

"W-We didn't do anything! If we did, we don't remember it anyway, so get your mind out of the gutter!"

"You know, no one would care if you did, as long as you clean the sheets."

At this point you're the brightest shade of red humanly possible. "N-Namjoon!" you say in a small hiss, which he snickers to.

He walks forward and pats you on the shoulder. "Y/N, I want you to know that all joking and teasing aside, I'm proud of you."

You peek up at him, using all your willpower to stop yourself from fiddling with your fingers. "You are?"

He gives you a short nod. "We may not have known each other long, but this crew means everything to me. You risked your life to save two of my friends, and I can never thank you enough. You're what a L/N should be. Strong, brave, determined, and you put other's lives ahead of your own." You're stunned. Too stunned to speak. With nothing else to do, you stand there with your mouth agape. "So truly, thank you for being apart of this crew. You mean a lot to us, and if it's something you want, I could officially give you the rank of pilot."