He smiles at the nickname, then shakes his head. "I think I should have more." You roll your eyes but smile. He laughs. "Come onnn, this could be the last time we drink for a long time."

"Last time we get wasted I think you mean."

He shrugs. "Same thing."

"No, I'm pretty sure there's a big difference."

"Ah, are you sure?" You hum. "I've been doing it wrong this whole time, huh?" You widely smile and nod, giggling to yourself.

As the music continues to blast, you find your fingers stroking themselves through Jimin's hair. "I never asked you... if you had to rank everyone here by attractiveness, how would you rank them?" Jimin asks, although he seems slightly dazed. Regardless, you smile and shrug.

"I'd put Baekhyun, Namjoon, and Hoseok tied for fourth. Jungkook for third, Seulgi for second, and me for first."

Jimin's lips slowly spread into a smile. "Where am I?"

You shake your head teasingly. "I don't know, I haven't figured that out yet."

He looks down at your lips, then back up into your eyes before leaning his head closer. His lips come close to yours, but because you're having too much fun teasing drunk Jimin, you pull away at the last second and giggle. "That's just mean," he says in a mutter, staring into your eyes, lust glowing in his expression. You notice his serious look but don't give in.

"Hm, wonder where I get it from." You trail off, biting your lower lip. He seems so entranced by you. Now's your chance to really irk him. "Jungkoooook come dance with us," you say, peeping over at the poor boy. He only seems confused, his cheeks slightly glowing. "We could always use another partner," you add, beckoning him forward. He sighs, then, after a moment's hesitation, he walks over. "Jiminie's druuunk," you tease, poking the accused boy's cheek.

He flinches. "I'm not that drunk."

Jungkook scrunches his nose up. "I can smell the alcohol in your breath from here. Jesus Y/N, how is your nose surviving when you're standing that close to him?"

"My sense of smell was never the strongest. How do you think I survived two years of being close with you?" Jimin bursts out laughing while Jungkook looks mortified. You giggle, giving him a look of amusement. He smiles back, but quickly checks to see if he smells bad, which only makes you and Jimin laugh harder.

Your laughter drew everyone's attention, and soon enough, everyone is dancing with you and Jimin. Namjoon is the closest, pausing every once in a while to take a drink from his glass that he brought onto the dance floor for some reason. "Kim Namjoon, Captain of the biggest bunch of assholes in the universe. How's it feel?" you ask the Captain as he sways back and forth.

"That's what this is for," he replies, motioning to the liquid he keeps putting in his body. The crew chortles, dancing under the fading lights.

This goes on for several more minutes before Seulgi almost completely conks out in the middle of one of her elaborate dance routines. She walks over to one of the tables and plops down, deciding to drink instead. One by one, everyone joins her. However, Jimin doesn't want to budge.

You laugh when he rests his head on your shoulder, your arms still wrapped around him. "Come on, let's go talk to the others," you say, but he shakes his head.

"Let's get out of here." You feel his lips on your neck, placing sloppy kisses there. You move your hands to his shoulders, wanting to push him off, but you can't bring yourself to. He's drunk, this is wrong and you know it, but you can't help but melt into his touch. His lips work wonders on your neck while you stay still. Then you feel everyone's gaze fall on the two of you. After a second, you gain the willpower to gently push him back.