[16] •To Starflies And Sunsets• [16]

Beginne am Anfang

"Meet me in the storeroom. Make sure not to be seen. Come soon. Please" She spoke and hastily left the place.

"Sid, you coming for a shake during the rest time?" One of his teammate's shouted from behind.

"Um. No thanks. I have a little work. Will catch up before the practice starts again" He left for the storeroom as soon as he could. Running through the hallway and escaping every eye he surreptitiously entered the storeroom.

"Aanya, you here?" He whispered in the empty dark storeroom to find someone but no one showed up. "Princess? Aanua? You here?" He was about to return when from a corner of the room a black shadow peeped.

"Siddharth?" The person was Aanya who was making sure that he was alone. "You are alone? Did anyone see you?"

"No" He was about to speak further when she came out of the corner and directly his herself in his arms.

Her sudden action came as a blow of shock to him. She had never done that before. Her body shook slightly and her hold on him increased every passing second.

"Aanya what happened? Why are you shaking? Did anyone say something to you? Are you hurt? What's wrong? Tell me" He held her close and rubbed her back while caressing her hairs, making sure that she got all the love and comfort she needed this moment.

She stood in the same position, not ready to losen her hold or let go of him. Not even speaking a word. She closed her eyes and rested her head on his shoulder, relaxing herself with the loving strokes he continued on her back and her hair.

"Look at me Aanya, just look at me" He pulled her face away and kissed her forehead that took a few seconds. "Now tell me what happened?" He cupped her face while she held his hands in the act and rested her hands on his.

"Nothing" she whispered.

"What?" He asked a little confused. "What do you mean?"

"You will laugh at me" She looked away frustratingly in the other direction.

"No I will not. I promise"

"I just wanted a hug" She spoke and hugged him away leaving him in a shock.

"What? Why?"

"Just got a really bad feeling when stupid Veronica left a frog at me from the Bio lab. She freakin stole a frog! From the bio lab Can you believe?!" She tightened her hold and positioned her head positively. "Those are disgusting!"

He wanted to laugh but the incidents from earlier couldn't be earsed from his mind. Just like a permanent tattoo, they were inked on his heart.

"You could've gone to your Neil" he whispered.

"I just felt he wasn't the right person"

"For what?"

"You know. Just making me comfortable and giving me the feeling you give me" She bit her tongue when realiztion struck her mind.

A real smile illuminated his face now. This time the smile was again because of her. He smiled because she made him. Because of that little innocent part in her. Because of that feeling he gave her.

But he didn't let the situation go uncomfortable for her. He continued his caressing her back and hairs while holding her close.

A small smile covered her lips too. She felt safe, she felt good, she felt loved and she felt cared. But most importantly she felt not alone. A feeling that Neil or any other man would fail to give her.

"Um. Can you stay home today? Not going outside for job" Aanya spoke breaking the hug and looking at him for a reply.

"Anything for you" He smiled and left the storeroom after kissing her forehead.

She stood there watching him leave. Touching her forehead and folding her arms around herself she was feeling his touch, his love and his care.

When the college was over she was walking with Neil, lost in her thoughts. "What happened babe?"

"Nothing" and she hugged him "I gotta go" She broke the hug and ran away leaving a confused Neil.

Someone saw this from a distance and smiled. Siddharth knew what she was trying to do. She was trying to find the same feeling, love and comfort she felt with him, but couldn't.

Once they both reached home and changed into comfortable clothing, Aanya set up the television and played her favorite movie 'Annabelle comes home'

She came outside and saw everything arranged so properly, her favorite movie set up, her favorite pizza and also popcorn lying on the table with cold drinks, a blanket set up and lights dimmed.

She smiled widely and saw Aanya sitting on the couch. He smiled at her too and opened the blanket for her.

Without wasting any time she got inside it and played the movie. "Ah! Siddharth you are the besttttt!" She screamed and they started the movie. In the middle she paused it. He looked at her suspiciously. "I want that hug again"

Saying this she came close to him and positioned him properly so that she could feel his arms around her. Her back rested against his chest and both of them relaxed themselves "Do that what you do"

"What?"

"That!" She actioned the way he used to caress her hairs and played the movie, munching the popcorn. He smiled and did as ordered.